1st September 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What subjects are necessary in optional with commerce in 11th to take admission in a good college after 12th

wich subject is necessory in optional with comerce in 11 for taking admision in a good college after 12 ?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Options available to me after 11th and 12th with Economics and Accounts as optional subjects?
  2. Colleges providing combination of English, Economics as basic subjects and Psychology as optional subjects? Which course should I go for after opting for Maths in 11th and 12th?
  3. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  4. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  5. Which optional subjects should I choose in 11th commerce?
  6. How to do Hotel Management after taking commerce in 11th? How many subjects can i take in commerce?
  7. Subjects to study after Commerce with Maths in 12th for good job in Government or Private sector?
  8. How to get admission in SYJC commerce? I have scored 62% in 11th commerce
  9. How to get admission in good college after taking commerce without Maths?
  10. How to get admission in DU college after passing 12th commerce?
  11. What are the subjects for law in commerce and arts stream in 11th class?
  12. Admission in good reputed colleges after scoring 85% in 12th exam in 5 subjects? What are the steps involved in centralised admission?
  13. Can I apply for B.Com by taking commerce with maths?
  14. For which courses will I be eligible after scoring 70-75% in board exam of Gujarat board? Which are the courses available in Ahmedabad?
  15. Eligibility criteria and reference books for Civil Services exams with optional subject Commerce and Public Administration
  16. What subject should I choose in 11th being a brilliant student? -- [New]
  17. What can I do after passing commerce with Maths in 11th an 12th?
  18. Can I do B.Com after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]

14th January 2015, 07:59 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: What subjects are necessary in optional with commerce in 11th to take admission in a good college after 12th

You can choose any of them as optional subject in Commerce to take admission in good Colleges. If your marks in 12th will be good then, it will be lead to you to get good College. Here, I have listed some subjects and are as follows:-
Economics
English
Accounts
Buisness studies
Mathematics
Computer
Hindi etc.

28th June 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What subjects are necessary in optional with commerce in 11th to take admission in a good college after 12th

I SO CONFUSE WHICH SUBJECT I HAVE TO IN COMERCE

30th March 2020, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

is hindi optional in FYJC. i can't speak the language well, which is why i want to drop it. can i?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?