5th August 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What subject should I choose in 11th being a brilliant student?

I m quite confused about what subject should i choose in 11th..??i am good student...n hoping for a good result this time also..for CGPA more than 9.5..!i m good in both maths n science...but i m planning for commerce with maths...n aspiring of being a CA...!so i want to ask i should i proceed..??should i have to join any coaching class in 11th n 12th or should i focus on my 11th n 12th result..??i m planning that i take a tution from my school teacher in 11th n 12th n join any big coaching institute...
so what do u think what should i do..??please let me know...i am under great pressure...please let me know as early as possible....
u can mail me on my [email protected] help me..!

9th August 2014, 01:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subject should I choose in 11th being a brilliant student?

It is good to see that you have a particular aim and determined to achieve it through hard work. First of all, coming to the subjects, which you should choose; you should choose the subjects as per your interest, comfort and future aim. Hence if you have chosen commerce with mathematics and aspire to be a CA, then it is perfect. You should go with commerce including mathematics.

You can join coaching institutes. This will not only help you to get prepared for the entrance exams but also help you in the board exam preparation. You should focus at the coaching in normal schooling days and on board exam preparation few days prior to school and board exams. The most important point- Ease off the pressure and relax. No need to take stress, just focus at your goal and work hard for it.
15th July 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

What should I choose maths and IP as main subject or economics as additional...is there is any benefits of this combination ..I want to do c.a before it I want to pursue b.com my goal is to be IPS officer tell me what should I do
24th August 2015, 10:13 AM
sumitrahul76

According to me it all depends on your interest that in which subject you are interested.
But if you are an extraordinary student then you should've to to choose the science stream(PCM) it gotta toughest syllabus amomg all stream and also it is more creative than any other.so, you should go for it.
Taking PCM(physics chemistry maths) in 10+2 has its own advantages like, you will be eligible to give the entrance exam for IIT(indian institute of technology) through JEE advance after qualifying JEE mains.

On the other hand you've one more good option to take commerce it also has a great scope nowadays.so, you can prepare for competitive exams like CA( Chartered Accountant)
23rd March 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 10 and i'd achieved 8.9 CGPA in sa1 exams. But my school is offering me commerce without maths.please guide me about the careers in this stream.will i choose this or not
14th June 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Which subject choose 11 science my math is weak but my dream is has I got 87%in 10
1st May 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I am confused about which subject either maths or biology I should take?
4th June 2017, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

In 10th I have got 92%, but I don't like maths and I like social science and science.
Which stream is right for me
23rd November 2019, 02:51 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

As you said that you have an aim that you want to become a chartered accountant so it's better that you go with your interest
If you follow your interest than you can achieve anything you want
There are pros and cons of everything
It is better you take training as you will be exposed to different new subjects
If you take tutions than you will be given individual attention and may also learn better
If you take coaching classes than they will help you to prepare better for entrance and also you will be exposed to a huge amount of students and will have a great competition
But as in tutions you will not be able yo gain that personal attention
Accordingly you must go for coaching as it will also prepare you for your competitive exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?