5th May 2012, 08:04 PM
smehra_27

What is the syllabus of 3 year LLB entrance exam conducted by Panjab University Chandigarh?

can anyone tell me the syllabus of 3 year LLB entrance exam conducted by panjab university chd?

9th May 2012, 04:17 PM
gag87

Default Re: What is the syllabus of 3 year LLB entrance exam conducted by Panjab University Chandigarh?

there is no particular syllabus......its a mixture of general knowledge,legal reasoning, mathematics, logical reasoning and english.....get a simple book of law entrance from a book shop and go through it......
4th June 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: What is the syllabus of 3 year LLB entrance exam conducted by Panjab University Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smehra_27 View Post
can anyone tell me the syllabus of 3 year LLB entrance exam conducted by panjab university chd?
which book i prefer for the entrance exam plz u tel me the syllabus or book exam
11th June 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of 3 year LLB entrance exam conducted by Panjab University Chandigarh?

plz tell me a good book that i can refer to for llb entrance exam conducted by panjab university
10th July 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

last three years 3 years llb entrance question papers in kerala?
22nd June 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of 3
year LLB entrance exam
conducted by Panjab University
Chandigarh?
21st February 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

please guide me the best tutorial for llb entrance course in chandigarh /panchkula.
98148-10640
25th April 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i have a sample question Papaer Of Entrance exam by panjab University,Ch
andigarh?
14th July 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

can i have some sample question papers of enterance exam by punjab university,chandigarh,or which book i should prefer???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?