14th July 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Scope of MPH after completing BDS from Panjab University Chandigarh?

sir
i have done bds. now i have cleared the mph exam of panjab university Chandigarh. i want to know what is the scope of mph after completing it through panjab university Chandigarh.

thanks

21st March 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of MPH after completing BDS from Panjab University Chandigarh?

when are the exams of mph at punjab university? iam a bds and want to join mph at PU.
21st March 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of MPH after completing BDS from Panjab University Chandigarh?

i want to know when are the exams of mph for getting admission in PU 2012-2013 batch?
5th May 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope after doing mph from punjab university or from pgi
11th November 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of mph in Australia?
27th November 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

scope after doing mph frm punjab university after bds?
16th November 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I àm bds fresher and wants to do MPH i want to know the procedure of admission in MPH
6th November 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done BDS , can you please advice me which is a better option MHA or MPH ...
7th February 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN 2019 SESSION FOR THE MPH COURSE, PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH ALL THE DETAILS REGARDING FORMS AND DATE OF EXAMINATION AND ALL?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?