12th August 2012, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for ARO entrance exam?

what is the syllabus of this exam? can a person of any stream join this? is it a govt job? is there an age bar?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of M.Com entrance exam?
  2. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  3. Question papers of MA entrance exam? Syllabus of MA entrance exam?
  4. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  6. Is the entrance exam for M.Com compulsory for everyone? What is the syllabus?
  7. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  8. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of BHU Mathematics?
  9. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  10. Schedule of the next CDAC entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  11. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? What is the exam syllabus and the fee structure?
  12. When is the Pune Entrance for PG in MCS? What is the new syllabus for MCS?
  13. From where to get Mumbai University MCA correspondence entrance exam form? Syllabus and date of entrance exam?
  14. Date of the CDAC course entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?
  16. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU entrance exam for international relation? What is the UGC NET syllabus?
  17. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  18. What is the syllabus of B.Tech entrance exam of IPU?
12th August 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for ARO entrance exam?

I am completed my diploma in automobile engg. from the board of haryana techinical with 73%. I want to be doing b.tech with amie. Plz tell the procedure to get admission, and tell me is there automobile stream in amie.
12th August 2012, 12:14 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

ISRO is a Research and Development Organisation of Space Science and Technology. Getting into ISRO is not an Easy Task when compared to other fields in the field of Research Centers .

Required Eligibility for the Career in ISRO :

You should have completed the graduation or the diploma in the course of study such as
Electronics Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
You Should have minimum of 60% Aggregate of all semesters in your degree.

Age Limit:

You should have minimum of 21 years and should have Maximum of 35 years of age. For OBC category age limit is 38 years and for SC/ST it is 40 years.

If you follow above eligibility then you can get job in ISRO on various posts. You can apply for the Examination of the recruitment through online,fill the application forums through online and submit those and can appear for the entrance examination.

Visit The Official Site :- http://www.isro.org
12th August 2012, 02:05 PM
manjira...

ARO entrance exam is conducted for the selection of Assistant Review Officers in Allahabad High Court and Luck now Bench.

Eligibility Criteria are:
1)the candidate must have a bachelor degree from a recognized university
2)the age of the candidate must be between 21-35 years.

you will get application procedure from the website or newspaper.

the entire examination is divided into 3 parts
1)preliminary examination-questions will be asked on current affairs and general knowledge;
2)mains examination
those who can clear the preliminary and mains examination can go for the next test.
3)computer test-candidates having basic knowledge about computer can clear the exam easily.

you can check http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in for more detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?