12th August 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in India or outside India to pursue career in Exobiology? I am a PG student in Zoology

i am a post graduate continuing student in zoology...
is there any scope in India or outside to pursue further career in exobiology??
please suggest :-)

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue career as a Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope and which are the colleges?
  2. How to pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics? I am a SYB.Com student
  3. How to pursue a career in technical research field in companies? Should I go for MBA in India or should I do MS in mechatronics or robotics in abroad?
  4. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  5. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  6. Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?
  7. What should I do after BSc Zoology?
  8. Scope of Clinical Research in India having completed B.Pharmacy?
  9. What type of facilities are available in GATE and PGCET? Difference between them?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  11. What is the further scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine
  12. Career scope of B.Sc Zoology in private and government organizations? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to pursue my career in Hospital Management in Canada?
  14. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  15. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India? -- [New]
  16. Scope of making career in Core Electronics area in India?
  17. What will be the career scope of BE in Mechatronics?
  18. Can I pursue Ph.D in India after masters in UK?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?