29th September 2019, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of CDS entrance examination?

I am a female candidate and pursuing my B.Sc with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. I want to apply for CDS. So, what is the CDS entrance exam syllabus for candidates like me?

2nd October 2019, 09:01 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus of CDS entrance examination?

In order to get the syllabus of CDS (Combined Defense Services) examination, you are required to go through the notification released for the same examination. Further, the notification for the last CDS examination can be downloaded from the link https://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/fi...l-12062019.pdf.
7th October 2019, 09:59 AM
velanade

Default Re: What is the syllabus of CDS entrance examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a female candidate and pursuing my B.Sc with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. I want to apply for CDS. So, what is the CDS entrance exam syllabus for candidates like me?
Syllabus for CDS is :
For Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy:
(1)Elementary Mathematics
(2)English
(3)General knowledge
For Officer's training Academy:
(1)English
(2)General knowledge
For more detailed syllabus, go through the given link:
https://www.embibe.com/exams/cds-syllabus/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?