2nd August 2013, 04:17 PM
amruthavalliasp

What is the syllabus of Efftronics placement exam pattern? Previous years papers?

what is the syllabus of efftronics placement exam pattern and any previous paper is needed

20th November 2018, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Efftronics placement exam pattern? Previous years papers?

I am peluri jagadeeswarao ,I am still pursuing btech ECE ,my aggregate is75%,I am interested to join your efftronics company, so please send syllabus of written test
jagadeeshpeluri249@gmail
23rd December 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Efftronics placement exam pattern? Previous years papers?

I am shaik Fazlunnisa. I am still pursuing btech ECE, my aggregate is 75% till now. I am interested to join your company. So please send the syllabus to my email:[email protected]
16th February 2022, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Iam Sandeep ,I registered account in efftronics.today exam, but I'm not received any email from efftronics. Kindly pls send the exam link ..my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?