8th January 2014, 09:51 PM
judekvb

What is the syllabus for entrance of EFLU university? Previous years question papers?

i want to join 5 year program (french) in eflu university. what is the syllubus for the entrance..? where should i get the previous question paper..etc

7th March 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for entrance of EFLU university? Previous years question papers?

How can I get previous year entrance exam question paper for IP university ( M. A . english ) ?
3rd September 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for entrance of EFLU university? Previous years question papers?

What is the syllabus for entrance test in EFLU For undergraduate programmes .
5th March 2016, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

when admission process for EFLU Shillong Centre will start for BA English for 2016 session
My email id [email protected]
pl reply to this mail ID
16th January 2018, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Can you please provide me with last 5 years question papers of eflu entrance exam for ba (hons.)
30th May 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous year question papers of Eflu ba (honars Arabic).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?