3rd February 2013, 08:11 PM

What is the syllabus for the entrance exam in AMET(Chennai)

Helo sir / madam .I wud lyk 2 knw d syllabus for d entrance exam in AMET[Chennai] university for the course Graduate Mechanical Engineering

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of M.Com entrance exam?
  2. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  3. Question papers of MA entrance exam? Syllabus of MA entrance exam?
  4. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  6. Is the entrance exam for M.Com compulsory for everyone? What is the syllabus?
  7. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  8. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of BHU Mathematics?
  9. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  10. Schedule of the next CDAC entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  11. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? What is the exam syllabus and the fee structure?
  12. When is the Pune Entrance for PG in MCS? What is the new syllabus for MCS?
  13. From where to get Mumbai University MCA correspondence entrance exam form? Syllabus and date of entrance exam?
  14. Date of the CDAC course entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?
  16. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU entrance exam for international relation? What is the UGC NET syllabus?
  17. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  18. What is the syllabus of B.Tech entrance exam of IPU?
1st April 2013, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the entrance exam in AMET(Chennai)

WHAT IS SYLLABUS FOR ENTRANCE EXAM FOR PETROLEUM ENGINEERING IN AMET University CHENNAI?
1st April 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

HI . i would like to know the sylabus for entrance exams for phd. management in AMET?
27th April 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

from where we can get the previous entrance exam paper for petroleum engineering amet university chennai
5th May 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET MODAL QUESTION PAPER FOR AMET UNIVERSITY FOR BE PETROLIUM ENGINEERING?PLESE INFO ME ON 9578915908 #KATHIR
21st May 2017, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know the portion for the entrance exam of AMET university nautical science course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?