22nd August 2011, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

What courses to do after the completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

hi, i have completed my DCE (Diploma in Computer Engineering ) which type of courses can be read futher and by which way ?

22nd August 2011, 02:36 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: What courses to do after the completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, i have completed my DCE (Diploma in Computer Engineering ) which type of courses can be read futher and by which way ?
What to do after completing diploma course ?

After completing diploma course if you are interested in the higher study then you have many option to improve your career. Most of the student confused about the future career. So, i advise you to choose any course according to own interest not by another interest.

I think that after completing diploma course B.Tech is the best option for you. You can take admission in the direct 2nd year of b.Tech course through lateral entry examination. You can take same branch in the B.Tech course as before i.e if you done diploma with computer science branch then you can take computer science branch in the B.Tech course. Many government/private college conducts the lateral entry examination for the admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech course.

In IIT and NIT college there are no lateral entry admission so after diploma you can not take admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech course of any IIT or NIT college. You can take admission in the many famous private college or state government college through lateral entry examination.

Regards
~Mukul~
22nd August 2011, 04:19 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: What courses to do after the completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Well after completion of you diploma in computer engineering you have a lot of option .

You can apply for the Lateral entry and can pursue get a degree in engineering .For this you have to apply for the entrance of the states from where you have done your diploma or you can also apply for some colleges entrance exam .Through lateral entry you will get a direct entry in 2 nd year of engineering and you do not have to study 1 st year of engineering .The basic eligibility criteria for the examination is that you must have passed your diploma with more then 60% marks and you should not have current backlogs .

If you do not have 60% do not worry you can apply for the AIEEE,IIT JEE exam which will give you admission in the best engineering colleges but you will get admission in first year not in the 2 nd year .

You can apply for the GNIIT program too.GNIIT provides course in various levels like in networking , developing .You can choose any thing according to your area of interest .The GNIIT course is very good in terms of providing you a job .Moreover to get admission in the GNIIT program is very easy and any one who have passed class 12th can enroll with them for any courses .

Other then this there are many certified program for which you can apply like ::

C,C++,JAVA
Redhat,jetking certified program
Database administrator program
Networking
and many more..

these certified course will provide you a boost in your career .
4th October 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I heard that in networking field are so busy jobs
26th November 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED B.A AND WANT A COURSE IN COMPUTER FIELD WHICH COURSE WILL BE GOOD FOR ME TO GET A GOOD JOB IN FUTURE PLZ TELL ME .
1st December 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

hi i am completed diploma in computer engg. before two year currently working with automobile company so i am interested getting external education graduation & master in management in human resources so what are the criteria for this same matter ?
2nd January 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Can i do ec or civil in B.E after compliting diploma in computer eng.
25th February 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

hi, my son is still studying at collage doing national Diploma in consctruction, after complete the course, he like to do hnd in architecture, is it ok?
16th March 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i have complit MCSE what course should i do ?
29th March 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Now i have given SSC exam . What can i do in computer or mobile field
1st May 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

SIR ACEPT B.E. OR B.TECH WHICH COURSE IS BEST FOR GETTING A GOOD JOB AFTER DCE?
27th May 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

what course do after the completion of diploma in computer enggineering & how can i get the job from that course??
11th November 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

can u give the details of post diploma courses after completion of diploma in computer engineering
23rd May 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I have completed diploma in computer engineering. But I have'nt programming knowledge. Now I want to study useful degree course. In which degree is can I study
10th July 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in corporate administration and facility manegment after diploma in computer engineering
23rd July 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma in computer in computer engineering please can you suggest me some good courses or which degree can I go for now
21st May 2017, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed diploma in computer engineering and I don't have and interest to do engineering. So what can I chose for my higher studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?