11th July 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of IFFCO GET? Previous years question papers for both preliminary and final online test

Respected sir

plz tell me the syallubus of iffco GET and the pervious year question paper (5year)
for the both preliminary and final online test.

thankyou
anurag chauhan

17th July 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of IFFCO GET? Previous years question papers for both preliminary and final online test

plz tell me the syllabus of iffco GET and the previous year question paper (5year)
18th July 2013, 11:21 PM
SRUTHY T.V.

Default Re: What is the syllabus of IFFCO GET? Previous years question papers for both preliminary and final online test

Sir,
I want to know about the syllabus and question papers of Computer Sceince and Information Technology domain for IFFCO exam. My exam is scheduled at 22nd. So please send it to me as soon as possible. My email id is:[email protected]
21st July 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz send me the previous years question papers or sample papers of IFFCO....
My E-mail id is [email protected]
22nd July 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz send me previous year papers of IFFCO GET to [email protected]
3rd August 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous years question paper for fmt post...id: [email protected]
30th August 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Please send me IFFCO Graduate Engineer Trainee sample papers for electronics round 2.
my id : [email protected]
21st September 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous years question paper for fmt post...id: [email protected]
22nd September 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

plz provide the link of previous years question paper and exam pattern for iffco fmt post
24th September 2013, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir
Please send me fmt iffco exam previous year papers or any sample papers,pkz.. My email id is [email protected]
24th September 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question paper for FMT post ..Id is [email protected]
24th September 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me the syllabus of iffco GET and the previous year question paper (5year)
mail me at [email protected]
25th September 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous questions papers for IFFCO FMT exam
Email id : [email protected]
30th September 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello Friends please send me IFFCO FMT previous papers to [email protected]
Thanks in Advance.. :)
7th October 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

hello guyz !
Can anyone send the model test papers and sample papers for iffco fmt exam. Email id is [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

Sonam
7th October 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friends, please send me IFFCO FMT previous papers
Mail ID : [email protected]
Thanks a lotz......
9th October 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Plz sent me iffco fmt syllabus and model test papers at [email protected]'ll b thank full to u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?