28th February 2012, 05:56 PM
rock17

How to take admission in good colleges of Delhi after scoring 640 marks in MAT?

i have scored 640 marks in mat.nd want to take admisson in a good college of delhi.so please can u provide the lit of colleges...

Related Questions:
  1. In which MAT college can I apply in Mumbai after scoring 640 marks in May Mat?
  2. List of good colleges in Delhi and Noida in which I can get after scoring 703 marks in December MAT exam?
  3. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT? -- [New]
  4. List of some good colleges in Delhi NCR region in which I can get after scoring 658.8 in Feb MAT with 86.08 percentile?
  5. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  6. Will I get admission in a good college after scoring 579.5 composite marks in MAT exam
  7. Which are the best colleges I can get admission with a percentile of 92.5 in MAT Exam in Delhi?
  8. Admission in Good MBA Colleges through MAT Exam but with low marks in 10th Exam
  9. Will I get admission in good colleges after scoring 55 percentile in MAT? List of some good institutes in Kerala and Chennai?
  10. Which are the good reputed colleges of India in which I can get after scoring 645.5 marks in sept mat
  11. Where can I join for MBA after passing B.Com with 48%?
  12. Good colleges in Northern region and Patna after scoring 728 marks and 97 percentile in MAT?
  13. Can I get admission in good colleges of Delhi after scoring 60 to 70% marks in 12th CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the good colleges for B.Com in Delhi in which I can get after scoring 83% in 12th
  15. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.76 percentile in MAT in Noida and Delhi?
  16. Which are the good colleges in Pune and New Delhi? I have scored 520 marks in MAT Feb
  17. Am I eligible for MBA course having secured 46% in B.Com?
  18. Will I get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
19th May 2013, 10:52 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in good colleges of Delhi after scoring 640 marks in MAT?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that you should try to sort out your Good Interesting Colleges First and then must check the Cutoffs as every year there is change in Cutoffs depending on the number of Student Seeking admission in Institutions and the Number of Student applied for the Examinations.

Beside this regarding the Colleges,So I have mentioned the list of best Colleges below you may apply for it:-

Faculty of Management Studies (FMS)
www.fms.edu
Management Development Institute (MDI)
www.mdi.ac.in
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
www.iift.edu
Indian Institute of Technology-Department of Management Studies
www.iitdmba.org
Institute of Management Technology (IMT)
www.imt.edu
International Management Institute (IMI)
www.imi.edu
FORE School of Management
www.fsm.ac.in
Master of Finance & Control (MFC),University of Delhi (South Campus)
www.mfc.edu
Master of Business Economics (MBE),Department of Business Economics,University of Delhi
www.mbe-du.org
ICFAI Business School
www.ibsindia.org
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBS)
www.lbsim.edu
Amity Business School
www.amity.edu/abs
Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIM Tech)
www.bimtech.ac.in
Shri Ram College of Commerce,University of Delhi,Global Business Operations (SRCC GBO)
www.srcc.edu
Masters in International Business (MIB) Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics
www.du.ac.in
Master of Human Resource and Organisational Development (MHROD) Department of Commerce,Delhi School of Economics
www.du.ac.in
New Delhi of Institute of Management (NDIM)
www.ndimdelhi.org
Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (IILM)
www.iilm.edu
Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS)
www.jimsindia.org
Asia Pacific Institute of Management (APIM)
www.asiapacific.edu
Entrepreneurship & Management Processes International (EMPI)
www.empiindia.com

You may also visit to the site of particular universities and Institutions for more informations and details on the colleges.
9th October 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in good colleges of Delhi after scoring 640 marks in MAT?

i got 639.5 marks in sep mat exam .so i want a query of some colleges for mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?