19th August 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of IIT JAM MCA entrance examination? Best books to qualify for the entrance test?

may i know d syllabus of iitjam mca entrance examination and d best books for qualifying d test...one more thing if i cn neo d best university for mca..in iitjam,du,bhu,jnu,jamia melia islamia,ip

Related Questions:
  1. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which books are to be referred for JAM IIT MCA entrance preparation
  3. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  4. Best books to prepare for IIT JAM? I am a BSc 2nd year
  5. How many questions to be answered so as to get selected for MCA in IIT JAM in general category?
  6. What is the syllabus for IIT JAM for MCA entrance exam?
  7. Books and syllabus for IITJAM Maths?
  8. What is the syllabus of MCA in IIT JAM? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  9. How to do MSc in IIT Physics after passing BSc? How to prepare for JAM entrance test
  10. Best books for IIT MCA JAM examination?
  11. Previous 5 years papers of IIT JAM entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many questions to solve to get selected in MCA entrance of IIT JAM in general category?
  13. Where to get IIT JAM MCA entrance exam forms?
  14. Which books should be referred for MCA entrance exam for JAM?
  15. How to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam to join MCA course?
  16. MCA entrance exam date for the upcoming years? Syllabus of the entrance test?
  17. Eligibility to study Master of Computer Application for Bachelor of Science graduate? -- [New]
  18. Which books should I refer for MCA entrance in JAM? Previous years question papers? Names of the some good Mathematics books?
31st October 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of IIT JAM MCA entrance examination? Best books to qualify for the entrance test?

what is the syllabus of mca in IIT JAM ???????
21st April 2013, 11:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of IIT JAM MCA entrance examination? Best books to qualify for the entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
may i know d syllabus of iitjam mca entrance examination and d best books for qualifying d test...one more thing if i cn neo d best university for mca..in iitjam,du,bhu,jnu,jamia melia islamia,ip

Those Candidates have Graduation degree with above 50% marks are applicable for MCA Entrance exam. (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category)You must have mathematics subject in 12th or Graduation standard.

IIT JAM exam conduct for Masters degree admission IITs .

Best Books for Entrance Exam for MCA

MCA Entrance Test: Pune University 10 Mock Tests (2012)
by Amit M Agarwal
Publisher: Arihant Publications

JNU MCA Entrance Test 2012: 10 Mock Tests
by Amit M Agarwal

IIT- JAM MCA Entrance Test 2012: 10 Mock Tests
by Amit M Agarwal

MCA Test: Master of Computer Application Entrance Test
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

If you can prepare for IIT JAM MCA exam then it will help in DU ,BHU JNU etc entrance exam for Computer Application admission because the entrance exams syllabus is same for all .

I have attached the syllabus for IIT JAM exam for Computer Application so please check it out .

Attached Files
File Type: txt SYLLABUS FOR IIT JAM EXAM FOR COMPUTER APPLICATION.txt(673 Bytes, 131 views)
27th April 2013, 11:16 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Aspirant,

The abbreviation of IIT is Indian Institute of Technology.

The educational qualifications regarding with IIT JAM MCA entrance exam are below mentioned:-

# Candidates must have finished their bachelor degree with 50% marks from any approved institution.

# Sc/st contenders needs 45% marks in bachelor degree for this exam.

# Candidates must have Mathematics subject in 12th standard or bachelor degree.

# Citizenship:- Must be Indian.

The best books regarding with IIT JAM MCA entrance exam are below mentioned:-

Thanks.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?