25th January 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam after B.Com honors? List of books for the preparation?

pls.. tell me the m.com entrance exam syllabus. i am pursuing b.com hnrs.3rd yr. right now. nd want to know when to fill form and when will be entrance held..??nd if any book to be referred for m.com etrance preparation.?

17th May 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam after B.Com honors? List of books for the preparation?

please tell me syllabus for m.com entrance exam of BHU 2012
7th June 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam after B.Com honors? List of books for the preparation?

what books should i refer for b.com honours entrance exam..... ?????
28th March 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

ou bcom hons entrance test syllabus and previus questions papers please
15th May 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

WHICH BOOK I USE TO PASS MY ENTRANCE IN B.COM HONOURS
25th May 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

sr actully i just pass out b.com finial year...and i wanna ask whts the syllabus of m.com entrance test in punjab university...or having any book
15th July 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me about the syllabus of m.com entrance exam
4th July 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir actually i just pass out b.cm final year..and i wanna ask what are the books available of m.com entrance exam
5th May 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

which book b.com honours will prepare to pass m.com entrance exam of ku on 25 may 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?