29th April 2018, 12:19 AM
Deepa amtur

What is the syllabus of M.Com entrance exams of Karnatak University, Dharwad?

Sir I want to know the syllabus and prepare for entrance exam of M.Com under Karnatak University, Dharwad. So please can you help me out by providing the syllabus and exam pattern details.

Related Questions:
  1. M.Com 1st year solved question papers for Karnatak University, Dharwad
  2. Does correspondence degree course from Karnataka University Dharwad possess any value as regular degree
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for PhD(English) admission in Karnatak University?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MPhil(Commerce) for MCom student? -- [New]
  6. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  7. Karnataka university Dharwad correspondence M.Com previous year question papers
  8. What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU
  9. Courses which can be done along with M.Com? Entrance exams after B.Com?
  10. Financial Accounting question papers?
  11. What is the value of correspondence degree from KUD?
  12. List of colleges providing msc in genetics and its fees structure -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Age limit for medical stream after passing 12th? I am studying in class 11th CBSE in JNV Dharwad Karnataka
  14. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  15. Best colleges offering M.Sc. course in Molecular Biology and Genetics?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Hindi at DBHPS-DDE Dharwad?
  17. Can I get a medical seat in government college in Karnataka after scoring 1395 rank in Medical KCET?
  18. What should I do for taking admission in colleges of Dharwad for M.Sc microbiology?
26th May 2018, 04:34 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of M.Com entrance exams of Karnatak University, Dharwad?

Entrance exam for M.Com in Karnatak University, Dharwad contains questions from B.Com.

There will be questions related to subjects like Accountancy, Business Studies, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, etc.

If you wish to view syllabus of M.Com course in Karnatak University, Dharwad then here is the attachment given below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.Com Syllabi Karnatak University, Dharwad.pdf(255.9 KB, 359 views)
19th September 2020, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of M.Com entrance exams of Karnatak University, Dharwad?

What is the syllabus for m.com entrance exam?
5th October 2020, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What is syllabus for mcom CET exams 2020
9th October 2020, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Mcom entrance exam previous year question paper
6th June 2021, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Which is best book for m com pgcet for KUD
3rd October 2021, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for enterance test of KUd?
16th June 2022, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

What are the syllabus for m. Com CET entrance exam
11th November 2022, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Mcom enterence exam quation paper previous year
26th April 2023, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects are included in 2023 entrance exam of mcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?