18th January 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for PG Exam being a final year student of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

i am bsc biotech final year student please tell me pg exam syllbus

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology
  2. How to pursue MBA in Hospital administration from IMS Indore? I am a BSc Biotechnology final year student
  3. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  4. Masters courses after B.Sc biotechnology? Forms and Syllabus for M.Sc. in Genetic engineering and forensic sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the JRF exam syllabus for Biotechnology? Is the syllabus same as the life sciences?
  6. What kind of jobs can I get after MBA in Biotech? I am a final year student of BSc biotechnology
  7. Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?
  8. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  9. What is the syllabus of MPSC exam? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  10. Which field is better Biotechnology and Business mangement or bioinformatics?
  11. Am I eligible to give the food inspector exam while in final year BSc Biotechnology?
  12. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  13. What can I do after BSc? Which is having more scope nowadays? I am a final year BSc(CS) student
  14. Eligibility criteria for CSIR NET exam for a final year student of B.tech biotechnology?
  15. What is the latest TANCET syllabus for Bio Technology M.Tech.?
  16. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA entrance exam for PG courses?
  17. How to apply for CDS air force after doing BSc Biotechnology
  18. What to do after BSc? I am a final year BSc student
12th October 2012, 11:18 AM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for PG Exam being a final year student of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Hello,

below iam providing you the full details of PG syllabus & examination details ;

The National Board of Examinations (NBE) shall be conducting NEET–PG as a Computer Based Test (CBT)
from 23 November 2012 to 6 December 2012 at test centres located in 33 cities across the country.
Out of these, 24th, 25th, 28th November and 2nd December 2012 are non-testing days i.e. no exam will be conducted on these days.

Important Dates for NEET PG for 2013 Admissions to MD/ MS/ PG Diploma Courses

Availability of Information Bulletin-cum-Examination Fee Voucher at designated branches of Axis Bank
4th October – 10th November 2012
Online Registration and Scheduling for NEET-PG
4th October (9.30am) – 12th November 2012
Examination Dates for NEET-PG Medical Entrance
23rd November – 6th December 2012
Declaration of NEET-PG 2013 Results: By 31st January 2013

NEET PG Exam Fee

Rs.2,750/- (For SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Rs. 3750/- (For General/OBC candidates)

Here is the detailed schedule/ pattern of NEET PG (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for Post Graduate
courses):

1.NEET-PG is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses
in medical institutions recognized for running these courses under the ambit of Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations. NEET PG will be a computer based test (CBT).

2.NEET-PG will comprise of 240 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language only.

3.The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computers network as per scheme prescribed.

4.Kindly note that the weightage of MCQ’s is indicative and purely provisional. NBE reserves its rights to alter /vary /amend the same.

5.Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking in NEET-PG.

6.Allocation of time for the NEET-PG shall be as follows:

Forenoon Session
Afternoon Session
Candidate Entry Time

09:00 AM
2:15 PM
Venue Entry Closes
09:30 AM
2:45 PM
Check-in Procedures
09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
2:15 PM - 3:15 PM
Test Start Time
10:00 AM
3:15 PM
Test End Time
01:15 PM
6:30 PM

NEET PG 2013 Syllabus:
Subject-wise distribution of questions for NEET 2013:

Subject

1.ANATOMY ( No: of questions- 20)

2.PHYSIOLOGY ( No: of questions- 20)

3.BIOCHEMISTRY ( No: of questions- 20)

4.PATHOLOGY ( No: of questions- 15)

5.MICROBIOLOGY ( No: of questions- 15)

6.PHARMACOLOGY ( No: of questions- 15)

7.FORENSIC MEDICINE ( No: of questions- 9)

8.OPHTHALMOLOGY ( No: of questions- 9)

9. ENT ( No: of questions- 9)

10.SPM, STATISTICS & BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH ( No: of questions- 20)

GENERAL MEDICINE ( No: of questions- 21)

11.PSYCHIATRY ( No: of questions- 4)

ERMATOLOGY & STD ( No: of questions- 4)

GENERAL SURGERY ( No: of questions- 21)

12. ORTHOPEDICS ( No: of questions- 3)

ANAESTHESIOLOGY ( No: of questions- 3)

RADIOLOGY ( No: of questions- 3)

13. OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY ( No: of questions- 20)

14. PAEDIATRICS ( No: of questions- 9)

Total Questions :- 240

Note: Kindly note that the weight age of MCQ’s as above is indicative and purely provisional.
NBE reserves its rights to alter /vary /amend the same.
The syllabus of the above topics for NEET PG shall be as per the latest Graduate Medical Education
Regulations notified by the Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Govt. of India.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?