21st July 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue MBA in Hospital administration from IMS Indore? I am a BSc Biotechnology final year student

I'am a BSc biotechnology final year student of holkar science college indore want to persue MBA in hospital administration from IMS indore. is it possible? i want a 2year course not the integrated one.am i eligible for this? what are the future possibilities in this carrier option?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  3. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  4. What is the scope in MBA Hospital Administration after doing BSc Biotechnology
  5. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  6. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  7. When to get forms for Indore CET? What will be the Examination pattern? Will there be any section of General Awareness in the Exam? What was the cut-off in the last year for IMS Indore? Which are the good colleges in Indore other than IMS?
  8. Should I do MBA in Biotech or MBA in Hospital Administration?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MBA in health and hospital administration?
  10. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration? -- [New]
  11. Forensic odontology and MBA in hospital administration after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of jobs can I get after MBA in Biotech? I am a final year student of BSc biotechnology
  13. Guidance to do project in Health Care Management being a candidate of pursuing final year in M.Sc Hospital Administration?
  14. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  15. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  16. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  17. Any college in India providing PG course in Hospital Administration?
  18. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
3rd January 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue MBA in Hospital administration from IMS Indore? I am a BSc Biotechnology final year student

hello i done my graduation in b.s.c(bio) can i apply for MBA in hospital administration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?