9th March 2012, 05:03 PM
puru Jangid

What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam of Kumaun University Nainital?

What is the syllabus for Phd. (Botany) entrance exam-2012 of kumaun univ. nainital ?

Related Questions:
  1. When PhD entrance exam of Kumaun University will be held? -- [New]
  2. Syllabus of Physics Ph.D entrance exam of Kumaun University Nainital?
  3. How can I get admission in Kumaun University, Nainital for PhD in Commerce program?
  4. Syllabus for Ph.D in physics from Kumaun University, Nainital?
  5. List of job options available for a BCA graduate from Kumaun university(Nainital)?
  6. Procedure for submitting online PG form for Kumaun University Nainital?
  7. What are the various job opportunities available to a BCA graduate from Kumaun university?
  8. How to take admission in B.Ed after passing BSc? Can I appear for B.Ed entrance exam?
  9. Date of the entrance exam of Kumaun University? What is the syllabus for it?
  10. What's the exam date of B.Ed admissions in Haldwani Kumaun University? How may I get the course details?
  11. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English?
  12. Kumaun University B.Ed entrance exam date?
  13. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do Ph.D in Management from Kumaun University and Garhwal University?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for getting Ph.D from Kumaun University?
  16. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  17. Syllabus for PhD Biotechnology entrance exam of Hyderabad university?
  18. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
8th October 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam of Kumaun University Nainital?

dear sir,

I wish to do phd in Management (HR), I'm a science graduate from DSB campus Naintal. Have done ull time MBA in HR and have 8 years of post experience in HR. Kindly guide me. regards,
Deepti
13th January 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam of Kumaun University Nainital?

What are the Papers of course work for Ph.D. in Psychology?
29th January 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

are yaar tum log kyo chutiya banate ho jab bhi site kholta hu to ek hi cheej najar aati hai shitttttt......
4th May 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for P.hd(maths) entrance exam of kumaun university?
28th September 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to knw the phd syllabus entrance exam for enliah literature of kumaun university....
23rd January 2017, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Please send me a previous entrance question paper of mathematics for pH.D of kumaun university .
Thank you sir.
T.P.SINGH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?