23rd August 2010, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer(Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board?

could u plaese tell me the syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer(Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh State Electricity board. My email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for the post of assistant engineer(Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board?
  2. What is the syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer(Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board?
  3. Assistant Exam of CSEB Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board: Syllabus, Study material and previous year question papers?
  4. Chhattisgarh state electricity board junior engineers syllabus and previous years question papers?
  5. When will be the fresh recruitment of Assistant Engineer in Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board? What is the expected month of advertisement?
  6. Previous years question papers of Assistant Engineering(IT) Chhatisgarh State Electricity board?
  7. Previous year placement papers for CSEB exam?
  8. Chhatisgarh State electricity board previous years question papers?
  9. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  10. Assistant Engineer (IT & CS) WBSEDCL Syllabus?
  11. How to become a Chhattisgarh state's higher Crime Branch Officer? -- [New]
  12. MPSEB exam previous year question papers for post of trainee executive (mechanical) in M.P. state electricity board
  13. Chhattisgarh Board Class 10 Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Syllabus and question papers of Chattisgarh state electricity board question papers?
  15. What is the syllabus for CSEB?
  16. Information about CSEB J.E Electrical entrance exam?
  17. Syllabus,question paper pattern of the exam for Assistant Engineer(Electrical) in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd
  18. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
27th March 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer(Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board?

What is the syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer(Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board?
30th March 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer(Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board?

pls send me d syllabus and previous years que paper for IT(Information technology) Assistant engg CSEB exams.
my id: [email protected].

Pls
9th April 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

pls send me syllabus and previous years model paper for eee(electrical) Assistant engg CSEB exam
.my id [email protected]
10th April 2013, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and previous year question paper for computer science assistant engg CSEB exam
my id :[email protected]
10th April 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

could u plaese tell me the syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer(Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh State Electricity board. My email id is [email protected]
18th April 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Dear,
Could you please give me the syllabus and last 3 times question papers of chattisgarh state electricity board (CSEB) exam of assistant engineer and junior engineer both in computer science branch.
My email id is [email protected]
Awaiting for your favorable response.
Thanking you
Teg bahadur
8th January 2015, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear,
Could you please give me the syllabus and last 3 times question papers of chattisgarh state electricity board (CSEB) exam of assistant engineer and junior engineer both in computer science branch.
My email id is [email protected]
Awaiting for your favorable response.
Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?