5th May 2012, 01:49 AM
yatendra rajput

What is the syllabus for united insurance company test? Procedure for this test?

sir. I want to know that syllabus of united india insurance company test and please tell me whole procedure of this test whose held on 3 -june2012 my email [email protected]

14th May 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for united insurance company test? Procedure for this test?

please tell me syllabus of administative officer held on 3-6-12,specially for mechanical engineering
15th May 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for united insurance company test? Procedure for this test?

What is the syllabus for United India Insurance test which is to be held on June 3rd 2012 for Civil Engineering?Can i also get previous year question papers?
17th May 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

kindly tell me the syllabus for united insuarnce exam to be held on 3rd june..i have applied under code F. Under GK section they will ask only normal GK or marketing related questions also..
18th May 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that 'Specific Area Test of Group Offered' of united india insurance company test.wat is it?i have given
group b(ece) as my category. please tell me whole procedure of this test which is to b held on 3 -june2012
my email [email protected]
20th May 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

i need 2 know, wat i ve 2 do 4 groupf related exam.........
25th May 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THA SYLLABUS OF AO
26th May 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i want u know the syllabus for the groud d i.e engineering please let me know on [email protected]
29th May 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Please send me prvious year papers of IT Officer exam Of UIIC (group b)and syllabus of exam going to be held in 3rd june 2012.

my emailID is: [email protected]
29th May 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus of uiic exam group c on 3 jun 2012 , specialy legal part on [email protected].
30th May 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I missed my registration number,i didn't received my call letter to my mail or my mobile,I had my journal number and date of birth
Can i download the call letter using this information,or,Can i Retrive my registration number,if can please help me in doing so
1st June 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the syllabus of UIIIC exam group B(IT) on 3 jun 2012. My email id is [email protected].
Thanks
1st June 2012, 07:29 PM
swarna09

Please send me syllabus of IT Officer exam Of UIIC (group B) exam going to be held in 3rd june 2012.

my emailID is: [email protected]
16th September 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus and papers for indian coast gaurd navik gd on ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?