5th January 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the Time Table for B.Tech CSE 4th semester exam of Anna University?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech CSE from Anna University and I am in the 4th semester of the course. I am about to appear for the exam so I want to know the Time Table for B.Tech CSE 4th semester exam of Anna University. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of time table for BCA 4th semester?
  2. Maths solved question papers of previous year for 4th semester exam of B.Tech(CSE)?
  3. List of summer training in Gurgaon to do while doing 4th semester B.Tech CSE?
  4. Will I get a seat in part time M.E CSE course in Anna University after scoring 32.89 in TANCET? What is the semester fee and duration of the course?
  5. Previous year Question Papers for 4th semester ECE course of Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Income tax notes for M.Com 4th semester of Bangalore University
  7. Anna University BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4th Sem-Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Eligibility criteria for Accenture, IBM and Infosys?
  9. Anna University Aeronautical Engineering 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Kurukshetra University B.Tech in CSE 4th Sem Object Oriented Programming Using C++ Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Question papers for 5th semester CSE Anna University
  12. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  13. Date of conduct of B.Tech 3rd semester exam?
  14. Is it possible to change college after completing 4th semester of Engineering under Anna University?
  15. Previous year papers of Anna University for 4th Semester Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Syllabus for 5th semester CSE department of Anna University?
  17. Can I apply for assistant professor in CSE department in government engineering college? I have finished B.Tech IT and M.E CSE from Anna University
  18. Can I do internship in Kolkata after studying B.Tech 4th semester?
15th January 2017, 07:47 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the Time Table for B.Tech CSE 4th semester exam of Anna University?

The time table for Bachelor of Technology Computer Science candidate 4th semester is uploaded at official website of Anna University.

You can visit official website of this university and download datesheet.

Official website: https://www.annauniv.edu/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?