10th January 2017, 08:57 AM

What type of questions are asked in the entrance exam of Fashion Designing?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a career in Fashion Designing, I have applied for the entrance exam and will be appearing for the exam soon. I want to know what type of question are asked in the entrance exam of Fashion Designing? What is the exam pattern? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Annamalai University B.Sc. Fashion Design: First Year Introduction to Computers-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer?
  3. Which types of questions are asked in fashion designing?
  4. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  5. How to make a career in the field of fashion designing after passing 12th? What type of questions will appear in the exam?
  6. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  7. Type of questions asked in SSCW entrance exam?
  8. What stream should I choose after 10th to get into Fashion Designing field?
  9. Entrance exam, duration of course and college in Andhra Pradesh for doing Fashion Designing?
  10. LIC HOUSING FINANCE ASSISTANT POST- EXAM model papers and types of questions asked -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Type of questions asked in Ph.D entrance exam of Chemistry?
  12. Eligibility to apply in NET(Fashion Designing) for Advanced Diploma holder in Textile and Fashion Designing?
  13. Which type of questions are asked in Ph.D entrance exam of Patna University?
  14. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  15. Forms for Ph.D in education? wha type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?
  16. What type of questions are asked in FCI entrance exam?
  17. What type of questions will be asked in Culinary institute entrance exam?
  18. What type of questions will be asked in the Ph.D entrance exams? Model papers for the Ph.D entrance exam?
30th November 2017, 05:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in the entrance exam of Fashion Designing?

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

The syllabus for examination is :-

Quantitative Aptitude.

English Comprehension.

Current Affairs.

Communication Ability.

Analytical Ability.

There is also interview stages after qualifying in the written examination for admission in the course.
30th November 2017, 06:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in the entrance exam of Fashion Designing?

The entrance examination for fashion deigning course is conducted by various institutes as well as by NIFT for admission in various NIFT institute across the country.

The bachelor degree paper contains questions of Quantitative Ability, English, Current Affairs, Reasoning and English Comprehension.

Other than written test which is objective based candidate also have to appear and qualify in interview test for final selection to admission in the course.
23rd April 2021, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare polytechnic Fashion designing and which type questions are asked
30th September 2021, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Which question will be asked on entrance test diploma in fashion design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?