1st November 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in the IPS Officer exam?

What type of questions are asked in the IPS Officer exam? How to prepare well for the exam? Is it possible to clear the exam? Is it really tough to clear or so? Can you please provide me the suggestion and the steps which I need to take to get the IPS job?

2nd November 2015, 11:43 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in the IPS Officer exam?

IPS stands for the Indian Police Services. The entrance exam for this services is called Civil Services exam which is considered to be the toughest examination of India. There are three stages of this exam which a candidate must qualify to enter into different services of Indian government:

1. Preliminary examination contains objective questions from polity, general science, modern and ancient history, geography, economics and national and international current affairs.

The second paper is Civil services aptitude test which is qualifying. Your first paper marks will decide whether you will appear for mains or not.

2. Mains exam: The toughest stage which contains nine papers in which there two language papers, essay paper, four general studies paper and two papers from optional subject.

It is of descriptive type.

3. Interview.

At basic level, you must cover all NCERT books from class 6th to 10+2 then join a better institute like VAJIRAM AND RAVI for better preparation. With hard work, dedication and persistence you can clear this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?