8th July 2010, 11:25 PM
shalinivadarsh

What types of Jobs after BSc. Electronics? Is it better to do masters first?

After B Sc.Electronics, what all jobs can i persue? Or will i be very much benefitted by complating my master's degree course?

9th July 2010, 02:41 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What types of Jobs after BSc. Electronics? Is it better to do masters first?

hello dear
of course you will be better benificial after doing master.i think after doing bsc you will have limited numbers of jobs opportunty.where as after doing your master degree you will have more numbers of jobs opportunity as well as you will have lots more higher study options....

all the best......
9th July 2010, 08:50 AM
gohan4

Default Re: What types of Jobs after BSc. Electronics? Is it better to do masters first?

HI
After Bsc you get job of small pay scale.
It is very necessary to do master degree.other wise you don't get a good job.
In master degree you can also do MBA instead of Msc.
10th July 2010, 08:18 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What types of Jobs after BSc. Electronics? Is it better to do masters first?

Hi,

Yes. There is only benefits in pursuing a master Degree. But ,I suggest to you to get hired to a job atleast to a period of two years, before taking up with a Master Degree.
You have got good scope in IT companies nowadays. you have opportunities like, be a IC Programmer, IT Hardware, Networking, Technical, Semi conductors, Embedding, VLSI etc.
Check with any job search sites like Naukri and do check with Employment news.
All the Best.
10th July 2010, 11:41 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

hi shalini,

after B.Sc electronics you can apply for various jobs like:

--Software Engineer in companies like WIPRO
--Warehouse Manager-in companies like NCMSL
--Financial Service Executives-in companies like LIC
--Tech Support Representative-in companies like KPIT cummins
--Associate (Non Technical)-in companies like dell bpo

There are several other jobs which you can apply,but i will suggest you for higher studies so that you can broaden your scope in job related field.

best of luck!!
11th July 2010, 12:23 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

In electronics field, there are ample career opportunities.

But,I think that you should complete your master's degree at first. Then you can apply for the high post jobs.

There are several job profiles for electronics graduates like: telecom officer, network analyst, small scale chip designer etc.

After doing Master's course the job prospects will be better for you.

All the best!
11th July 2010, 03:11 AM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

you can apply at following companies as they take peole of your degree:
1.BHEL
2.DRDO
3.BEL
4.HCL
5.ertl
6.BEL
7.nptl.
13th July 2010, 01:20 AM
drdo99
Banned

there are varied in the field of core electronics sector like nokia,videocon.
also in it sector like tcs,cts.
you can also join psu's like jto,drdo etc.
13th July 2010, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

what all are my options for higher studies?
14th July 2010, 03:16 AM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
there are many jobs for the bsc students like ias,ips and many more government but still i will suggest you to go for master degree.
14th July 2010, 03:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Post graduation in electronics will offer wide job opportunities and also good salary.The chances of getting jobs after graduation in electronics is very less.PG in management is also preferred and one can find opportunities in companies like BOUSH,HAVELS,ANCHOR, .HCL
15th July 2010, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

HI FRIEND,.

AFTER BSC ELECTRONICS WE HAVE LESS JOB OPPORTUNITY,..
I WILL SUGGEST 2 GO 2 MASTER DEGREE,... THEN WE HAVE WIDE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ,..

GOD BLESS U.
1st August 2010, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me that m.sc in electronics related field is equivalent to b.tech or not?
15th August 2010, 02:58 AM
Sathishkannan

The chance of getting job after completing only Bsc electronics it little bit difficult so you can higher studies.
15th August 2010, 02:59 AM
Sathishkannan

It is better to do higher studies in your field since competition is more Bsc electronics is not enough.
15th August 2010, 03:01 AM
Sathishkannan

Job such as lab assistant in colleges and schools and low worker in electronic goods manufacturing companies etc.
16th August 2010, 12:41 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,

you can do jobs after doing bsc electronics in software companiesas IC programmer, IT hardware, networking, semiconductors, embeded systems. etc.

you can also do jobs in vlsi design lab.

you can also join teaching fields.

all the best.
19th August 2010, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;150118]plz tell me that m.sc in electronics related field is equivalent to b.tech or not?and please reply what kind of jobs offered by electronics in msc.
23rd August 2010, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

after bsc which options will have
23rd August 2010, 04:59 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
According to me u must do higher education i.e,MSC or M.Tech in ECE,then u will have much more knowledge on ur subject.

Ther r much more options in Job in IT sectors ,some Govt. or private jobs in BHEL,DRDO,BEL,HCL,BEL etc.

Good luck.
24th August 2010, 11:10 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

As you are doing Bsc in electronics.then it will be better for you to complete your Msc in electronics.. after that there is huge scope to get a good job rather than bsc..
so go for Msc first.. if you have interest in doing further study then you can go for Phd..

all the best..
26th August 2010, 08:39 PM
rafath rafu

Unhappy no chance 4 you............

you vll complete the the msc first need more help plz contact this [email protected]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
27th August 2010, 01:22 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends,

after the b.sc in electronics you can go for the different private as well as the government

organization,and there is a lot of the job scope in theses sectors.

and after m.sc you can go for the teaching line also.

and you will get more chances.
27th August 2010, 05:56 PM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: What types of Jobs after BSc. Electronics? Is it better to do masters first?

dear friend
i think u should do masters first.it will be the better option.
good luck.
6th September 2010, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me what should i do in masters after B.Sc. in electronics.
6th September 2010, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 28 year old, with fresh bsc electronic, can i join for msc electronics, is there any problem for my carrier, please advise me,
which college is good for study msc electronics,
7th September 2010, 02:55 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

The job prospects after btech in electronics is very bright in terms of opportunity for career growth & advancement as well as attractive remuneration.

You can find employment opportunity in the oil, energy, agriculture, steel, petroleum and chemical industries since electronics has a major role in improving productivity in these industries.

An electronics engineer is required to design, fabricate, produce, test and supervise the manufacture of complex products and systems i.e electronic equipments and components for a number of industries including hospitals, computer industry, electronic data processing systems for communication and in defense etc.
21st September 2010, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I AM TYBSC PHYSICS-ELECTRONICS STUDENT.I WISH TO GO FOR B-TECH(EXTC).KINDLY TELL ME WHICH IS BEST FOR ME EITHER MSC OR B-TECH.
29th September 2010, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI FRIEND,.

AFTER BSC ELECTRONICS WE HAVE LESS JOB OPPORTUNITY,..
I WILL SUGGEST 2 GO 2 MASTER DEGREE,... THEN WE HAVE WIDE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ,..

GOD BLESS U.
okI WILL SUGGEST 2 GO 2 MASTER DEGREE,... THEN WE HAVE WIDE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ,..
thats gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooood
5th October 2010, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

which course is more suitable for industries polytechnic diploma or B.Sc. degree in electronics.
1st November 2010, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

hello,i am doing msc in electronics and this is my final year....what kind of job may i apply for?which companies will hire me?
9th November 2010, 01:20 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: What types of Jobs after BSc. Electronics? Is it better to do masters first?

After B.Sc. Electronics if you are thinking of M.Sc. then you are very correct go for it , it'll be very beneficial for you,

good decision..all the best..
15th November 2010, 12:23 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalinivadarsh View Post
After B Sc.Electronics, what all jobs can i persue? Or will i be very much benefitted by complating my master's degree course?
In my opinion master is always give more chance of getting good job as compare to becholar.
Bsc in electronics provide jobs like network support, desktop support, Telemarketing, call center jobs.
In govt sector you can try for banking sector and railway sector.
15th November 2010, 12:25 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
what all are my options for higher studies?
You can go for MSc. ,MCA, MBA,
Then you can also do MTech. , MS, Phd.
15th November 2010, 12:26 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
plz tell me that m.sc in electronics related field is equivalent to b.tech or not?
No Btech is alway better than Msc because of its technical field.
Field are like Manufacturing, Design, Embedded, VLSI, Power Electronics, Microelectronics.
15th November 2010, 12:29 AM
Gaurav.jain88

[QUOTE=Unregistered;170167]
Quote:
plz tell me that m.sc in electronics related field is equivalent to b.tech or not?and please reply what kind of jobs offered by electronics in msc.
Jobs are available for you after Msc in the field like embedded system , VLSI, Microelctronics.
You can join as lecturer, lab technisian, lab assistant.
In companies you can try for related field.
15th November 2010, 12:31 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
after bsc which options will have
After BSc options in the field of study are MSc, MBA and after that you can go for either MS, Phd, Mtech.
If looking for job then small level jobs are available in your field other wise you can try for public sector exams like banking and railway and IAS, IPS.
15th November 2010, 12:33 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
sir,please tell me what should i do in masters after B.Sc. in electronics.

Sure if you want better salary and designation then go for master first and then search for job.
15th November 2010, 12:34 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
I HAVE 28 year old, with fresh bsc electronic, can i join for msc electronics, is there any problem for my carrier, please advise me,
which college is good for study msc electronics,
I think there is a huge gap in your study so if you have good reason to show then go for full time Master otherwise you can also MBA part time.
If you are in job then better to go for MBA.
15th November 2010, 12:37 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
hello,i am doing msc in electronics and this is my final year....what kind of job may i apply for?which companies will hire me?
You can apply for any graduate level jobs as well as MSc final year job.
Better to post resume on job sites like Monster , Naukri, Freshersworld.
And always read employment news which gives you better idea about current job for your field .
15th November 2010, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

which colleges are best for msc electronics
14th January 2011, 03:51 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
After that-
--Software Engineer in companies like WIPRO
--Warehouse Manager-in companies like NCMSL
--Financial Service Executives-in companies like LIC
--Tech Support Representative-in companies like KPIT cummins
--Associate (Non Technical)-in companies like dell bpo

Thanks.
25th January 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my b.sc.electronics final year ......... i am not intrested to do m.sc.,mba,mca.........i want to study someother valuable courses plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest me..............
16th February 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What to do after DIPLOMA ELECTRICAL IN DISTANCE B.Sc ELECTRONICS or b.sc comp FOR IT JOBS? WHAT TYPE OF JOB ILL HAVE?
15th April 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc Electronic science in the year 2010.Which courses available to do further study for agood job?
2nd May 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What types of Jobs after BSc. Electronics? Is it better to do masters first?

Quote:
I have completed B.Sc Electronic science in the year 2010.Which courses available to do further study for agood job?
I've heard RV-VLSI Design Center, Bangalore, offers courses in Advanced Microelectronics that are industry focused and will help you get a job in the VLSI, Embedded Systems and related domains easily. Its a 2 months course only, and RV-VLSI has a lot of industry recognition for their courses. My cousin has done his B.Sc and has enrolled for their june 2011 batch. I saw their center and its very advanced and industry like. This course is for people from B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA and diploma in electronics also it seems. Hope this helps you.
11th May 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

After completion of b.sc electronics can i do ms?which universities are better in india to do it
11th May 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

AM STUDYING B.SC ELECTRONICS.I WOULD LIKE TO STUDY IN BANGLORE FOR MY MASTER DEGREE.WHICH IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A GOOD FUTURE EITHER M.B.A OR M.SC ELECTRONICS
30th May 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

after b.sc physics is better to do pilot training?it's better to do or not?
31st May 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc in electronics is better then simple major B.Sc? Is it equivalent to to B.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?