24th June 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission in commerce in Mumbai college after completing SSC school from Thane? Will I get the domicile certificate?

I have completed my ssc school from Thane. I want to take admission for commerce in Mumbai (vile parle) college. Do I need domicile certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
  2. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  3. Can I get national certificate made in Thane?
  4. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  5. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  6. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  7. Whether a candidate can get admission in CBSE school of Thane after migration from Mumbai? -- [New]
  8. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  9. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  10. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  11. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  12. Is domicile certificate neceesary for taking admission in B.Tech degree with automobile engineering stream?
  13. After completing 12th commerce is it possible to go for BBA/BCA/BMS? Any colleges where I can get admission? I am from Kalyan-Thane
  14. Do I need domicile certificate if I was born in Mumbai and studied in Junior College in Mumbai?
  15. List of the top coaching classes in Thane and Mumbai for SSC?
  16. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  17. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges offering diploma in computers in Mumbai and Thane to those who have score 82% in SSC?
12th January 2012, 06:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in commerce in Mumbai college after completing SSC school from Thane? Will I get the domicile certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my ssc school from Thane. I want to take admission for commerce in Mumbai (vile parle) college. Do I need domicile certificate?
Yes if you want to avail the benefits of the state quota system for the availability of seats you will certainly have to submit your domicile certificate to the college administration.

It would have been better if you would have mentioned the name of the college in Vile Parle, Mumbai, you want to pursue the degree course from. I would have given you the entire admission procedure of the college under the state quota system.
19th July 2020, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in commerce in Mumbai college after completing SSC school from Thane? Will I get the domicile certificate?

hi i have completed my 10th and 12th from CBSE board from thane. Now to take admission in mulund college of commerce is domicile of maharashtra is compulsory as i am from Madhyapradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?