17th September 2020, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the UGC and AICTE status of PRIST University in Tamil Nadu?

Hi, could anybody please tell me about legal status of Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science and Technology (PRIST) University in Tamil Nadu? Is it recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE? Will I get government jobs after qualifying a degree course from this university?

21st September 2020, 07:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the UGC and AICTE status of PRIST University in Tamil Nadu?

Yes, PRIST (Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science and Technology) University holds the recognition and approval of both UGC and AICTE and the same can be confirmed by referring to the official link of the same university i.e; www.prist.ac.in.

So, any degree course completed under the same university will be valid for any government job applications.
22nd September 2020, 08:45 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: What is the UGC and AICTE status of PRIST University in Tamil Nadu?

The institute has campuses in Trichy, Kumbakonam, Puducherry, Chennai, and Madurai. Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institutions is a group of colleges in Tamil Nadu The institute received affiliation from Bharathidasan University to offer postgraduate diploma programmes in computer applications. This University got approval from AICTE for Chennai and Madurai campuses. This university applied for NAAC assessment and accreditation and was awarded an "A" grade.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?