17th April 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Is PRIST University, Tamil Nadu best for PhD after M.Sc Mathematics?

I have completed M.Sc Mathematics and now doing job. I want to do PhD in distance mode from PRIST University, Tamil Nadu. I want to know is this university best for it?

19th April 2017, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PRIST University, Tamil Nadu best for PhD after M.Sc Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.Sc Mathematics and now doing job. I want to do PhD in distance mode from PRIST University, Tamil Nadu. I want to know is this university best for it?

The PRIST University, Tamil Nadu is a UGC recognized university. You can contact the institution Mathematics department and discuss about your area of research with lecturers or professors there. You can also check with the students pursuing PhD mathematics in PRIST University to find out the infrastructure and other details. There are no reviews available in the websites about the university.
Candidates with a pass in Post Graduate Degree (10+2+3+2) in Mathematics with 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD in Mathematics in PRIST University, Tamil Nadu. The admission to the PhD program will be done on the basis of an entrance examination and interview. The PhD programs are available in Full time and Part time mode in PRIST University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?