17th August 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the validity of degrees of Makhanlal chaturvedi University Bhopal to get government jobs?

What is the validity of degrees of Makhanlal chaturvedi University Bhopal to get government jobs? I want to know if am eligible to apply for government job after completing the course from Mkhanlal or not? Is there any official proof available to verify?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  2. Makhanlal Chaturvedi University MCA entrance exam question papers
  3. Eligibility to study MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism? -- [New]
  4. What is the fee structure of Ph.D mass communication course from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University?
  5. Course structure of MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?
  6. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?
  7. Colleges for higher education in psychology?
  8. Fee structure of MBA(Science and Technology Communication) offered in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?
  9. Details of Campus Interview available in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism for MBA(Science and Technology Communication) candidate?
  10. Can I attempt 2nd semester of PGDCA from any other institute of Bilaspur? What will be the procedure for it?
  11. What should I study in 11th standard to study further Bachelor of Library Science?
  12. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  13. Full information about GATE rank card validity, possible jobs, marks needed, best coaching and GATE score required to apply for Post Graduate Degrees?
  14. How to do mass communication after doing graduation in Arts course?
  15. Is Prist University in Chennai approved by PSC for it's B.Tech courses and what is the validity of degree for Government jobs?
  16. What is the syllabus for B.A Hons in Journalism and Mass communication entrance exam
  17. BCA after 12th standard with Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do PG in graduation in Mass communication after B.Tech?
18th August 2017, 08:51 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What is the validity of degrees of Makhanlal chaturvedi University Bhopal to get government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the validity of degrees of Makhanlal chaturvedi University Bhopal to get government jobs? I want to know if am eligible to apply for government job after completing the course from Mkhanlal or not? Is there any official proof available to verify?

Yes, your degree you are from Makahanlal Chaturvedi Natinal University id valid in both government as well as private sectors that means you can apply for job in both public and private sector.

>> Makhan lal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism is recognized or approved by UGC(University Grant Commission) and AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education).

For more details and enquiry please visit [email protected]. OR www.mcu.ac.in.
8th September 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the validity of degrees of Makhanlal chaturvedi University Bhopal to get government jobs?

Are degrees obtained from study centre of Makhan Lal Chaturvedi outside state is valid for government jobs?
1st March 2021, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the validity of degrees of Makhanlal chaturvedi University Bhopal to get government jobs?

hello i had done my bca(2012) batch from mcu but within the state of chhatisgarh at that time it was a valid degree but after some time i got a news that its not valid in chhatisgarh anymore so what you suggest what should i do because i dont know anymore that it is still valid degree for job application or any further study course. please suggest what is the best course of action for this situation.
15th March 2021, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done BCA of Makhanlal Chaturvedi national university Bhopal, can I eligible for Chhattisgarh government job ?
15th March 2021, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done BCA of Makhanlal chaturvedi national university. Can I eligible for chhattisgarh government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?