19th May 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the various options to pursue MS in non technical subjects? Are there any prerequisites for changing the field?

i am a 3rd year BE student doing engineering in electronics and telecommunication. i want to pursue MS in some non technical subject. pl could you tell me the various options. also if i want to do MS in management information systems..are there any prerequisites for changing the field?

7th July 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various options to pursue MS in non technical subjects? Are there any prerequisites for changing the field?

what are the non technical courses available after completion of B.E electronics and communication engineering?
28th September 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various options to pursue MS in non technical subjects? Are there any prerequisites for changing the field?

I am doing my btech 3rd year in computer science
I want to continue my furtber studies in america..what can i choose in ms..i mean i dont want any programmed based studies i am interested in going to non tecnical side like business management. Is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?