22nd July 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

In what way can I get admission in a Fashion Designing college?

I am passed 12th & i want to be a fashion designer then which way did i go for admission in the fashion designer collage?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  2. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  3. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  4. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same? -- [New]
  5. Details of colleges offering MBA in Fashion Designing?
  6. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  7. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  8. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  9. Is there any Bachelor degree program in any field of Design?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in fashion designing college?
  11. Can I do MBA with fashion designing?
  12. How can I join Fashion college after completing 12th in medical stream?
  13. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  14. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  15. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  16. How to join fashion designing after passing 12th with 60%?
  17. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do fashion designing after graduation in B.Com?
22nd July 2015, 10:39 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: In what way can I get admission in a Fashion Designing college?

# During last few years, the fashion designing has become most popular career options among the youngsters.

# The profession of fashion designing provides better salary package, fame, glamour and success.

# In order to pursue the bachelor degree in fashion designing one is required to have completed 10+2 in any stream from any recognised board.

# Actually the field of fashion designing deals with garment designing, leather designing, jewellery designing etc.

# Candidate must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 level for bachelor degree in fashion designing.

# The selection process involves following:

* A written test commonly known as Design Aptitude Test (DAT)
* Situation Test / Personal Interview / General Discussion

# Names of few fashion desgining institutes are:

* National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
* National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolkata
* National Institute of Fashion Technology, Ahmedabad
* Symbiosis Institute of Desgin
* National Institute of Fashion Technology, Gandhinagar
* Pearl Academy Main
23rd July 2015, 12:20 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

:: you have to do graduation in fashion designing after the completion of 2 level .

* Following is the procedure :-
* Select the best college for fashion designing across India .
* Apply through online mode and get full details like
a) fee structure
b) hostel facility
c) teaching regarding fashion technology .

* Once after getting full details you can join in college if you are satisfied with what they said.

* Doing master degree in M.tech is better after graduation .
* Advantage will be there during any project .
23rd July 2015, 12:22 AM
channu tiwari

There are 2 kinds of fashion designing school. Govt and private. You have to appear in proper exam to get enrolled into govt. Private ones take direct admission.although it has been seen that private ones r more better for this field. Check out and get enrolled very soon. Be creative.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?