11th December 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the ways for the freshers to get into core field?

i am doing b.e-ece. i'm going to finish my degree on 2012..... i want to enter into core field....... pls say what are the ways for the freshers to get into core field.

12th December 2011, 01:48 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the ways for the freshers to get into core field?

Hello Friend,
After you graduation I suggest you to opt for some professional course as per your choice. In todays world candidates with professional education like MBA, MCA, CFA, CFP are preferred over regular graduates. There is no short cut to glory in any field or industry. You have to grow up the ladder as experience has to be earned by spending time on the job not by any other mean. Always remember that whichever field you choose for your job, by sincerity and smart work you will surely grow in your career. To be in the core group you have to have the required ability, skill and knowledge to be one of the member of the group. Just don't think before time. First complete your studies and when the time comes for job be sure that there is always a place for the deserving candidate for any post in any organisation.

regards
12th January 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

what ECE student can do with 2nd class aggregate????
7th October 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Iam currently pursuing my b.tech in EE branch. Iam a final year student. I want to go to the core companies.How to do that? Is there no other way than GATE Exams?
22nd October 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Res Members,
I am from electronics and communication with70.36% marks as i am completed my be from ece doing courses like plc and scda is good for me and in which companies i can approch plz provide me the list of it at [email protected]
27th December 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses I want to study to be placed in core companies,?if I have to started in seco%u20B9d year what will I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?