9th December 2012, 05:10 PM
focs

How to join core field? I am doing pre final year

dear sir, iam doing pre final year .my aim is going to core field what extra coures preferd in core field

31st July 2015, 09:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join core field? I am doing pre final year

Joining core field after completion of engineering is the desire of every candidate who does bachelor of technology or engineering from any engineering college of India. The best way to get placed is through the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

On the basis of rank secured in this exam, several Public Sector Undertaking given as below recruit candidates after interview.

~~National thermal Power Corporation.

~~Steel Authority of India limited.

~~Gas Authority of India limited.

~~Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.

~~Indian Oil Corporation limited.

These Public Sector Undertakings recruit candidates various disciplines of engineering like Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and communication engineering.
31st July 2015, 09:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join core field? I am doing pre final year

Joining core field after completion of engineering is the desire of every candidate who does bachelor of technology or engineering from any engineering college of India. The best way to get placed is through the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

On the basis of rank secured in this exam, several Public Sector Undertaking given as below recruit candidates after interview.

~~National thermal Power Corporation.

~~Steel Authority of India limited.

~~Gas Authority of India limited.

~~Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.

~~Indian Oil Corporation limited.

These Public Sector Undertakings recruit candidates various disciplines of engineering like Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and communication engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?