6th February 2018, 07:23 PM
vamsi firestone

What are the ways to join ISRO having completed B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry (MPC)?

Sir, I completed my B.Sc Maths, Physics and Chemistry (MPC). So, my question is what is the way to get job in ISRO? I want the complete information about it. Or do I need to study further to be eligible for a good post in ISRO?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Sc in Agriculture after Intermediate with MPC (Maths, Physics, Chemistry)?
  2. How can I join ISRSO having completed B.Sc.? Procedure to join ISRO? Percentage required to join ISRO?
  3. Whether student from MPC (Maths, Physics & Chemistry) are eligible to take admission in B.Sc Agriculture or not?
  4. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  5. What is the scope of Mathematics in India if I continue my Masters in Mathematics after B.Sc in MPC?
  6. Completed 12th with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Is there chances to pursue courses in Agriculture? -- [New]
  7. After BSc in which course should I take admission to join ISRO? List of best institutes for this course?
  8. How one can join ISRO after B.Sc Chemistry?
  9. Details about the colleges in Kerala or CBE? I have completed 1st year BSc Chemistry
  10. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  11. Am I eligible to do PG in Forensic Science after completing BSc degree in MPC?
  12. How can I become an Astronaut? What are the courses after completion of 12th class
  13. Which are better courses or best option after M.Sc in Maths to be a part of ISRO?
  14. How to study BSc Stat or BSc Maths privately? I have completed inter MPC
  15. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
  16. What are the different streams in M.Sc and MCA to join after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  17. Which subject to choose in BSc Final Year? Maths, physics, chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Army after completing BSc with PCM
12th February 2018, 01:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the ways to join ISRO having completed B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry (MPC)?

Bachelor of Science candidate can not apply for Indian Space Research Organization entrance examination. You need to pursue Master's degree in Science to become eligible for ISRO entrance examination.

Eligibility criteria:

1. B.Tech/M.Sc from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. Age limit is 21-30 years.

Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
12th February 2018, 08:52 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the ways to join ISRO having completed B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry (MPC)?

The acronym ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

ISRO conducts entrance examination for selection of Assistant Scientist. The eligibility criteria for ISRO exam:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in technology or post graduation in science.

Minimum of 60% marks is required.

Age criteria: 21-30 years

Stages of Selection:

Written test.

Group Discussion and Personal interview.

You should pursue Master's degree in Science to become eligible for ISRO exam.
20th February 2018, 09:30 PM
MNB1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamsi firestone View Post
Sir, I completed my B.Sc Maths, Physics and Chemistry (MPC). So, my question is what is the way to get job in ISRO? I want the complete information about it. Or do I need to study further to be eligible for a good post in ISRO?
You are not eligible to apply for ISRO.

Minimum qualifications required to apply for the ISRO Exams:

Educational Qualifications;BE or B.Tech qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?