20th August 2019, 11:34 AM
Miglani78

What would be the duration of MBA after M.Com?

Hi, my name is Simranjot. I Have completed my M.Com and I want to do MBA after M.Com. So, what will be the duration of MBA if I join just after M.Com? Will it be of 2 years or 1 year?

24th August 2019, 08:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the duration of MBA after M.Com?

M.B.A. refers to Master of Business Administration and it is a professional degree course with a very good career scope in management and business world.

Further, the duration of a full time MBA degree course is two years for all candidates irrespective of their higher educational qualification.

So, even having completed your M.Com degree course, the duration of MBA degree course will remain to be two years in your case also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?