14th February 2017, 01:21 PM
pooja086

Detail information about MBA entrance exams, duration, streams and colleges to study? List of highly demanded MBA course?

Hello sir, I want to study MBA course. Please tell me in detail about entrance exam, duration, streams and colleges to study this course? List of highly demanded MBA course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get detail information on MBA by correspondence?
  2. What are all streams available to study in MBA Abroad for B.Tech Computer student? List of entrance exams to get admission?
  3. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  4. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  5. Details of the PG course in Financial Accounting?
  6. List of MBA entrance exams and their syllabus
  7. List of colleges which offer MBA in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Which country and college will be best to study MBA Finance? List of entrance exams to study MBA from abroad?
  9. Is there any entrance for studying Airport MBA? How much should I spend to study MBA? Duration of MBA course?
  10. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  11. Which stream of MBA course suitable for BE Civil Engineer? List of entrance exams and top 10 colleges for it? -- [New]
  12. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  13. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  14. Syllabus and books to prepare for CAT? List of top MBA colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?
  16. Entrance exams for MBA in Pharmaceutical Management?
  17. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  18. Eligibility to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com? List of colleges?
29th July 2017, 01:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detail information about MBA entrance exams, duration, streams and colleges to study? List of highly demanded MBA course?

M.B.A. stands for Master of Business Administration. The duration of this course two years.

For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized university. Also you have to appear in entrance examination like CAT, XAT, GMAT, JMET or MAT.

BEST STREAM FOR YOU

=> Accounting.

=> Quantitative Analysis.

=> Economics.

=> Marketing.

=> Organizational Behaviour.

The name of best college for you are given below.

1. Management Development Institute - MDI

2. SP Jain Institute of Management and Research - SPJMIR

3. Xavier School of Management - XLRI

4. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies - NMIMS University

5. National Institute of Industrial Engineering - NITIE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?