20th June 2019, 06:14 PM
Manoj Maake

What would be the job opportunities after completing Diploma and B.Tech?

I have completed my 10th now. I want to set my career in Software. So, are there any Diploma courses available in Software Engineering? Can I get MNC jobs based on Diploma? Or, will I have to do B.Sc or B.Tech as well? How would be my career after Diploma and B.Tech?

30th June 2019, 11:51 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the job opportunities after completing Diploma and B.Tech?

1. There are jobs in Information Technology MNCs. But based on diploma certificate, you will not be able to get good job. You will have better job opportunities after completion of Bachelor of Technology.

2. You can pursue diploma in engineering if you want then opt for Bachelor of Technology through Lateral Entry Entrance Test. You need to have minimum of 60% marks in Diploma to apply for LEET exam.
1st July 2019, 05:21 PM
GiriHariEd

Default Re: What would be the job opportunities after completing Diploma and B.Tech?

Once after completion of your 10th, there are 2 ways to enter in to software jobs
- 3 years Diploma course in IT and then B.Tech 3 years
- 2 years intermediate course and then B.Tech
Both of them takes you 6 years to settle in software jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?