28th June 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

What's the counselling date of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?

sir my daughter had secured 359 rank in siddhartha medical college at tumkur, she belons to 2B category ,please inform ,the date of counsilling,and what is her rank in 2B category,as the ranklist is not published on net.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the date of entrance test and admission procedure of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?
  2. Date of all india common entrance exam for admission into MBBS in Tumkur Medical College? How to apply for the same?
  3. How to get medical seat in Siddhartha medical college? What is the procedure?
  4. How to get a seat for MBBS in government medical college Uttarakhand?
  5. How many medicine seats are there in AP through EAMCET exam?
  6. Number of seats in PG in all colleges in NTR university?
  7. How to get a seat in Siddhartha medical college?
  8. Date of counseling of medical?Any chance to get admission in MBBS in government college after scoring 3000 rank?
  9. How to change my college from Tumkur to Bangalore?
  10. Can I study MBBS course in a government college after scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank? Exact counseling date of WBJEE(Medical)?
  11. After scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank can I study MBBS course in any government college? Exact date of counseling of WBJEE?
  12. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  13. Can I attend second round counselling for changing my college? I selected one engineering college in first round,but it is far away from my native so that I want to change my college
  14. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I join MBBS after finishing nursing in Sri Ranana Mahareshi College of Nursing Tumkur?
  16. What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?
  17. When are the forms for MBBS going to be issued? What is the last date for it?
  18. Possibility to study MBBS for a General candidate who has secured 26938 rank in Karnataka and 17026 in Tamil Nadu NEET? -- [New]
21st June 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the counselling date of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?

what document should submit in counselling of sri siddhartha medical college
24th June 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the counselling date of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?

sir my sister got 343 rank in siddartha medical college in tumkur she belongs OBC category may i know wts the counselling dates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?