24th April 2011, 04:26 PM
sumit meenia

What's the cut-off marks for M.Tech(mechanical engineering) in IIT Kanpur?

what could be expected cutoff through gate score for admission to mtech
ME in SC category at iit kanpur

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur
  2. Is IIT Kanpur better in M.Tech Aerospace Engineering than IIT Kharagpur and IIT Madras?
  3. Is M.Tech in Aerospace engineering from IIT Kanpur better than IIT Madras and IIT Kharagpur
  4. Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical engineering -- [New]
  5. Cutoff marks to take admission in Chemical Engineering M.Tech course in IIT Bombay,Delhi,Kanpur and IISC Bangalore?
  6. How may I get information about IACT program from IIT KANPUR? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available after completion of this?
  7. When are the results of BHEL ET's thorough GATE?
  8. In which college can I apply after completing diploma in mechanical with 80.44%?
  9. How to apply for IISET entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  10. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th
  11. What is the cutoff rank for ECE and EEE branches?
  12. Can I get M.Tech admission in IIT Kanpur after scoring 221 marks in ST category?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT Kanpur after scoring 50 marks and 180 rank in Civil Engineering branch?
  14. Eligibility to study B.Tech(ECE) in IIT-Kanpur for a candidate who has scored 149 marks in JEE Advanced?
  15. Which IT should I choose if I have got direct admission in design engineering in both IIT Bombay and IIT Kanpur?
  16. Are IITs and NITs the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I get acknowledgement of my IIT-JEE application form? I have sent my application form to IIT Kanpur but as per web site suggested in the forum, the application still not reached to IIT Kanpur office
  18. List of some government colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 1 Lakh rank in AIEEE
28th February 2012, 07:22 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: What's the cut-off marks for M.Tech(mechanical engineering) in IIT Kanpur?

The cut off is not fixed every year. As depends upon the exam and no. of applicant and no. of seats available. So, you can get a random after getting some previous years cut off. Visit IIT Kanpur website for last year cut off.
28th March 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the cut-off marks for M.Tech(mechanical engineering) in IIT Kanpur?

Sir please send me cut off mark of M TECH admission 2012 in IIT KANPUR in all m tech branches through GATE,[email protected],PLZ REPLY ME...
29th March 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

What was the cut off for m tech 2011 in iit kanpur please.
29th March 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

if i gt less marks around 50% IN BOARDS IN SCIENCE WILL IT AFFECT MY JOB COUNSELLING IN ENGINEERING EVEN IF I DO WELL IN M.TECH AND B.TECH
3rd August 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the all India rank needed for m.tech(mechanical engineering) in IITMumbai?
8th October 2012, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

sir plaz send me the cutoff gate score in mechanical engg. at iit kanpur in 2012 [email protected]
16th March 2013, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 39 marks gate score 467 catogery obc is there any possibility of iits in metallurgy or areospace engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?