18th July 2011, 10:12 AM
Sreejith T Vikram

What's the future of CSE and IT graduates? How they can get a job in recession period? I've passed 12th with 80% marks in science stream

Hi i have passed +2 with 80% in science stream. I in a pool of confusion about choosing my branch for taking my btech. I am very much interested in computers and electronics. My friends and parents are advising me not to trake CSE or IT as a branch. Why is it so ??? Before the recession peroid, i ghave found that CSE was the most demanded branch. . but now, is its age over???
is there no scope for CSE and IT in the coming four yeras and so???
Plz reply to me a fast as possible... becoz the days are limited for me to choose my branch.....

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject is good to take in graduation for getting a job in future in art or commerce?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for re-exam of 12th ISC if pursuing Diploma in CSE and completed 1 year of B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  3. Which stream should i choose? I have passed 10th standard with 85.27 % marks
  4. What should I take after 2nd PU to become a software engineer?
  5. Finished BE (CSE), I am jobless, please guide me
  6. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  7. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  8. Which is the best career after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for entrance exam of AIIMS Biotechnology exam
  10. Can I become Journalist after 12th with Science stream Or should we opt Commerce or Arts stream in 12th? -- [New]
  11. Can I get into IAF having secured 2nd Divison in 10+2? When will be the next notification for Flying branch?
  12. Career options after 12th with science stream and 82% marks?
  13. What should I study further to make brighter future if secured 1st Division in 12th BSEB Science?
  14. Which would be trending branch in B.Tech in coming 5 to 6 years?
  15. Is B.Sc. Major in Mass Communication a good course from future prospects?
  16. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Biology student?
  17. Government job after 12th in science with 62% and have done B.A at an age of 16 years?
  18. How may I get job after completion of my diploma in CSE? How can I pursue B.Tech course with CSE stream through correspondence parallel with my job?
12th June 2012, 04:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the future of CSE and IT graduates? How they can get a job in recession period? I've passed 12th with 80% marks in science stream

All branches of engineering have own scope. If you are interested in computers you can look for engineering streams like IT, CS, etc. Those who can secure good academic results and can gain professional skills will be demanded by industry. After the course, you can find opportunity as Software Professional in leading companies like Infosys, Wipro, etc. You can also get in to the role of database administrator, network analyst/engineer, etc.
27th June 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the future of CSE and IT graduates? How they can get a job in recession period? I've passed 12th with 80% marks in science stream

I've passed 12th class with 91%.I'm interested in computers.But as i've good percentage many are insisting me to take ECE but I don't like those chips,wires etc. Please reply as fast as you can
6th December 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.tech. first year with IT branch in IIIT allahabad.what is the future scope in this branch as according to the college?
16th June 2013, 09:46 PM
mseetharamster

The scope for computer science always exist. But the skills you develop really matters.
All the companies recruit as per requirement. So, when the requirement is high, although there exists a candidate not at all suited for the job is selected based on demand. But during recession the undeserved candidates are fired(who are no use to the company). No company looses a potential employee. The demand exists always.
All the best
17th June 2013, 01:07 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Hello

First you need to understand the situation that y you should be hired by any company.

If you think in this way you can find a solution.more over any branch you take will be having the same competition like cse guys have so it totally depends on a student.

If the person has all the employability skills then they can get the job easily.

Else they say recession.Recession is not for freshers mind that thing.

Those are only for the senior people of IT companies.

So there is a bright future for a skill ful person in this IT companies.

After doing the degree do any certifications then you can get the job easily.

Certifications in software areas like java and many other s/w can fetch you a job with high salaries.

Best,
Sammy
19th January 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

IT Software k andar kon kon si trade hai aur sabse higest salery wali trade kon si hai
20th July 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tec student of IT branch in NIT Raipur.I am a hard working student.Do I get a good job with high salary package after completing my academic session of four years
21st July 2015, 05:37 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Prefer the branch what you are interested in ! because
* In B.tech self preparation is more important , it plays a key role in succeding...
* If you are studying in uninterested branch , it may spoils your future ...

Reasons for why not to take CSE and IT :-
* Mostly For software employees private chances are "government chances "
are only few.
* We can't give guarantee whether the company may be stable or unstable .
Unfortunately if the company occurred in losses then you have to Wait for your salary too much time ..
* Too much stress , lot of works will be there and even torture also..
* If the candidate must be sound at communication skill ( must and should ).

Why to pefer CSE or IT:-
* Huge amount of packages are available for only software engineers .
* If work performance is appreciable they will promote you to foreign company , there the future will be ever green .
* should be talented ....

Now you decide whether you go for CSE,IT or other branches ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?