3rd March 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?

hey i m a student of final year in electrical engg. in govt. polytechnic college hamirpur from himachal pradesh so please tell me the date of leet enterence form and exam of leet held in himachal pradesh.

15th May 2012, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?

When and where will be the h.p. Leet exam forms available
21st May 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?

last date of form submission of MA english?
25th May 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Hii i m vinod after 2 m free to the home and preparing the leet test examination so pls tell me who is the date leet form are published.
26th March 2013, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

hi sir . i have done 12 in non medical . i want to know when the interence exam of poltechinical college hamirpur. have organised. or from where i should get the interence form . pls inform me . i heartely thankful to yu .
9th October 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

hi sir plz tell me the last date of form submission of BA 3rd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?