25th November 2010, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

What's my future after B.Tech if my college IETE Sagarpur is not recognized by AICTE?

sir,
i'm doing B.TECH from IETE SAGARPUR and its my second year
i want to know about future because iete is not recognised by AICTE and after it i also want to do M.TECH so i will get admission or not in m.tech

1st August 2011, 08:49 PM
venu.linesensorarray

Default Re: What's my future after B.Tech if my college IETE Sagarpur is not recognized by AICTE?

Guest,

Getting M.Tech is a bit difficult, especially if your B.Tech is not a recognised degree. So, I'd suggest you take up a job. These things dont matter to that extent in a job.

You can try out some online or correspondence course once you get a job. That way, you can earn a higher degree.

Cheers,
1st August 2011, 11:25 PM
dagamahajan

Default Re: What's my future after B.Tech if my college IETE Sagarpur is not recognized by AICTE?

Firstly if your institute isn;t recognized by AICTE then you won't be able to sit for interviews of an public sector company because their basic requirement is that you must hold a B.tech degree from an AICTE approved college.moreover you won't be able to get admission in M.tech (in government institutes) in INDIA but if you have a strong economic position you can apply in foreign universities .They don't demand such things
2nd August 2011, 12:45 PM
neetu khadaria

LOR="Sienna"][/COLOR]

dear
We should always do any kind of course from recognised colleges but you never disappointed you will get a batter job
you should aapply for m.tech.for this you have to clear GATE exams.after clearing thie exam you may get admission in IIT.fhellowship will be awarded during this.
BEST OF LUCK
16th August 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Is IETE is approvedw by AICTE
31st August 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.tech from IETE , Will it better for the job prospects in industry as well as teaching.
1st September 2011, 02:33 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What's my future after B.Tech if my college IETE Sagarpur is not recognized by AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i'm doing B.TECH from IETE SAGARPUR and its my second year
i want to know about future because iete is not recognised by AICTE and after it i also want to do M.TECH so i will get admission or not in m.tech
M.Tech entrance exam i.e GATE doesn't see whether ur college was affiliated to AICTE or not..u just have to score well in the GATE exam to get into a very good college of ur choice..all the best and do prepare well..

hope this helps..
29th November 2011, 09:42 AM
litunu

if your institute isn;t recognized by AICTE then you won't be able to sit for interviews of an public sector company because their basic requirement is that you must hold a B.tech degree from an AICTE approved college.moreover you won't be able to get admission in M.tech (in government institutes) in INDIA but if you have a strong economic position you can apply in foreign universities .They don't demand such things
24th February 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

iete is approved by mhrd,it does nt need to be approved by aicte,so dnt wry go through,u can appear for any exam in future
27th June 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I Want to do b.tech in c.se stream corresepondance from IETE Sagarpur M Get Supply in my Physics exam would that college take my admission or not n m want to do job as well as m want to do b.tech for my bright future in multinational companies??????
17th July 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Dont worry if you are doing IETE.After compltetion of AMIETE you can go for MNCs .Maximum companies allowing for AMIETE.They are not bother about the aicte approval.To get into MNC you have to work hard in aptitude & english and little bit technical.I completed IETE(CS)in june 2010.My all friends and me we all got jobs in good companies.So dont worry and keep on hard working.
19th August 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iete is approved by mhrd,it does nt need to be approved by aicte,so dnt wry go through,u can appear for any exam in future
I have completed my IETE with 1st Class but though I am not getting any job as each company ask for AICTE approval and IETE does not own it..
20th August 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b tech by corresponding pls give me the list of best colldges.which degree is applicable for govt & pvt sector job.
My email id = [email protected]
21st August 2013, 07:55 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) is 60 years old institute. You are correct to say that the degree offered by the Institute of not recognized by the AICTE.

But that does not mean that degree is invalid. AMIETE is the course offered by the IETE which is equivalent to the Bachelor of Technology course. It is recognized by the government of India and the ministry of Human Resources and Development.

Which means that you are eligible for almost every course, entrance exam for which you need B.Tech degree. The AMIETE is recognized by the government, so is the ALCCS which is equivalent to the M.Tech degree.

The AMIETE is not recognized by the AICTE because it is not a graduation course. However it is considered equivalent to it. For example Indian Institutes of Management do not offer Master of Business Administration, instead Post graduation diploma in Management.

This course is considered equivalent to the MBA course. Same way your AMIETE is also recognized by the government.

You can not only apply for the M.Tech but government sector jobs that requires B.Tech degree. It is even possible to apply for the Indian Engineering Service with this degree, since it is considered equivalent to the Bachelor of Technology course.

If you are interested in Master of Technology then you will have to appear for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. After clearing this entrance exam you can take admission for M.tech in various colleges both government and private.

Similarly if you want, it is also possible to apply for the Public Sector Undertaking jobs. Or if you want you can appear for the Common Admission Test and get admission for Master of Business Administration course.

You do not have to worry about it. Please continue with the studies and start preparing for the GATE exam. You can only appear for GATE during the final year of the course. Not before it.
4th November 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for Govt. Job after IETE ?
8th January 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I m in australia,i want to take admission in masters of telecommunication engineering, I been to one university in melbourne, they looked for iete for a long time and they said in your mark sheet it doesn't its a b.tech or B.E, after that they asked me to do the assessment of my degree, I did degree in electronics and telecommunication engineering, what should I do now?
20th July 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E (ET) with 8.12 CGPA from IETE, Delhi. Before that I have done diploma in ECE (3 years full time course). I have 5 years of industry experience. And want to pursue Masters in Science (MS) from USA. Am I eligible for the same.

Kindly reply.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?