17th January 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write CAT if my college is not recognized by UGC or AICTE?

my college is not recognized either by UGC or AICTE but by AIU..i.e association wid indian universities..also its recognized by delhi university...am I eligible to write CAT?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write GATE and CAT entrance exam for master degree after completing my B.Tech from deemed university?
  2. Can I write IAS exam on the basics of 10th and graduation?
  3. UGC recognized private universities have the same weightage as AICTE approved college?
  4. Is a candidate, who completed management from UGC approved college but not an AICTE approved, eligible to apply for government sectors(like Bank)?
  5. Can I get Education Loan from State Bank of India to study MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  6. List of AICTE/UGC/Deemed University approved colleges offering MBA through CAT in Odisha?
  7. List of good AICTE/UGC recognized private college in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will it affect my career if I dont take up BBA from a reputed university?
  9. Am I eligible for NET if my college is recognized by DEC and not by AICTE? What to do if I am not eligible?
  10. Am i eligible for exams like GATE, CAT and UPSC after passing diploma in electrical engineering from JNRV Rajasthan?
  11. PGDM in Marketing holder is eligible for UGC recognized college?
  12. An english graduate form Sikkim Manipal university will be eligible for taking admission in IIMs since it is not certified by AICTE?
  13. Can we do PhD after PGDM?
  14. Does recognized university mean that it is recognized by all councils like AICTE, DEC and UGC?
  15. Am I eligible for MS from USA/UK after AMIE?
  16. Private jobs eligibility after completing degree in BA distance from IGNOU University? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to appear in CAT if having Backlog in B.Tech?
  18. Am i eligible for CAT exam after Diploma and BA?
11th February 2012, 07:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write CAT if my college is not recognized by UGC or AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my college is not recognized either by UGC or AICTE but by AIU..i.e association wid indian universities..also its recognized by delhi university...am I eligible to write CAT?
CAT stands for Common Admission Test and this examination is Conducted by IIM's every year and the Notification of CAT Examination will be Published every year in the month of August, The examination is Conducted in the month of November/December.

~~ To apply for CAT Examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised University

~~ You have to scored minimum 50% Marks in your Graduation.

If your University is affiliated with DU and AIU, then you are also eligible for CAT Entrance Examination.

So, if you have completed your graduate degree course OR pursuing your Final year degree course then please apply for this examination this year after declaring the Notification.

Eligible candidates may fill the CAT Application form Online, The CAT scores is valid only for 1 years from the date of Issue.

The examination fees of CAT Examination is changes Every year, the examination fees of CAT Examination is Rs 1600.

The examination is Objective type and you can only give Computer based test. Paper Based test facility is not availiable in CAT Examination.

So, please do not worry because you are eligible for CAT Examination and if you need more information then please check official website :

catiim.in
11th February 2012, 08:40 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write CAT if my college is not recognized by UGC or AICTE?

CAT - COMMON ADMISSION TEST is an entrance examination conducted by IIMs for admission to MBA(Master in Business Administration) course in IIMs.

The eligible candidate should have completed graduation degree from any discipline with 50% marks from a recognised University and there is no age bar for admission to MBA.

As your institution from where you have completed your graduation degree is affiliated to Delhi University, you are eligible to apply for CAT.

CAT can only be applied through on line only by paying the examination fees for Rs.1600.00 which is computer based examination comprising all objective type questions.

For more information you may log on to www.catiim.in
11th February 2012, 09:25 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.......
CAT exam is for doing MBA .
MBA is degree course which is done after graduation from any discipline,
from a recognize university.

The details information for CAT exam are as follows.....

Good luck.......
11th February 2012, 10:06 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

after complete your graduation then candidate eligible for
CAT exam.

Age- 21 to upper age is no validation.

Top MBA colleges:-

good luck......
9th October 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

hello sir plz give me right information bombay hindi vidhyapith is approved by any civil services.
8th May 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

is it mandatory that our graduation degree should be ugc recognized and aicte approved then only v r eligble for cat exam?
26th May 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What if I have a bachelors degree from a foreign prestigious university, am I still eligible to give the CAT exam ?
26th May 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What if I have a bachelors degree from a prestigious foreign university, Am I still eligible for the CAT exam?
26th May 2014, 10:51 PM
Jabgars

What if I have a bachelors degree from a prestigious foreign university, am I still eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?