30th January 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What's the new syllabus of NET? How may I get previous year question papers and modal question paper for NET?

paper I (1st ) of NET was descriptive in previous syllabus but what is the new trend now. Can you provide me model papers in urdu subject for N E T as per new syllabus ?
please reply soon..

14th March 2012, 10:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the new syllabus of NET? How may I get previous year question papers and modal question paper for NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
paper I (1st ) of NET was descriptive in previous syllabus but what is the new trend now. Can you provide me model papers in urdu subject for N E T as per new syllabus ?
please reply soon..
Earlier, the National Eligibility Test comprised three papers out of which, two papers were of Objective type and paper III was of Descriptive type.
Form the June 2012 National Eligibility Test, Paper III will also be of Objective nature. The format of the upcoming test will be as follows:

Paper I
Common to all candidates based on aptitude test.
The total number of questions will be 60, out of which, candidate will have to attempt any 50 and each question will carry 2 marks.

Paper II
Based on the subject opted by the candidate.
The total number of questions will be 50 carrying 2 marks each and all the questions will be compulsory.

Paper III
Based on the subject opted by the candidate.
The total number of questions will be 75 carrying 2 marks each and all the questions will be compulsory.

Since only the format of the examination has been changed, the syllabus is supposed to remain the same.
Previous year question papers along with the syllabus of each subject and all details regarding the Test can be obtained from www.ugcnetonline.in
6th July 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the new syllabus of NET? How may I get previous year question papers and modal question paper for NET?

m in msc food tech 3rd sem plz tel me the syllabus of ugc net for food science and technology
19th August 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

i m in msc math ist yr.. please tell mi the syllabus of net and and which one i prepare most..
31st August 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Net entrance paper of eng. Lit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?