6th September 2011, 11:34 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

NET English (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

NET English (Paper II) Paper is an objective paper which only contains questions with multiple choices. The questions have 4 choices and 1 from it should be chosen from it. Total no. of questions in the paper is 50 and all questions should be attempted. There are no alternative in the question paper. Each question is of equal marks and it is of 2 marks each. Total marks in the paper are 100 and time allotted for the paper is 1 hour and 15 minutes. Students have to prepare very well in order to attempt all the questions because questions are asked from all sections of the syllabus. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/net-english-paper-ii-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. NET Social Work (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Masters in English-Indian English Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-2, The Structure Of English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. U. P. Board Intermediate General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU Masters in English New Literatures in English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination English (Paper I) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IGNOU Masters in English-American Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. NET Public Administration (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Tamil Nadu SSLC English (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IFS Chemistry (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. IFS General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to prepare for ABB written test for instrumentation and control engineering? -- [New]
  13. NET Hindi (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. NET Law (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. NET Criminology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. NET Women Studies (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IGNOU Masters in English (British Novel) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. IGNOU Masters in English British Drama Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
16th September 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET English (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i need masters degree entrance exam previous year question papers of tata institute of social science,mumbai.
28th October 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET English (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want icar net previous question papers for plant pathology?
4th January 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

sir plz i want icar previous question papers for home science
13th January 2012, 11:16 PM
sandalwood

Thank you, it will help in future.
4th February 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeraj_m View Post
NET English (Paper II) Paper is an objective paper which only contains questions with multiple choices. The questions have 4 choices and 1 from it should be chosen from it. Total no. of questions in the paper is 50 and all questions should be attempted. There are no alternative in the question paper. Each question is of equal marks and it is of 2 marks each. Total marks in the paper are 100 and time allotted for the paper is 1 hour and 15 minutes. Students have to prepare very well in order to attempt all the questions because questions are asked from all sections of the syllabus. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/net-english-paper-ii-papers/

Please guide me how to register my name to download question papers. mail me on mail id. [email protected]. Thanking you
26th February 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions will be asked in pet-2012 for m.a
. in english?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?