23rd February 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

What's the scheduled exam date for Head constable exam? How may I get full details for the same?

Please tell about that when the exam date we receive because i am only depend of this job.can i know that why to let of this totally mater. I think its to already let for the physical.and then we are waiting for the exam date. I am only depends of it. I know that this is my last gov. Job and after i can search any pvt. Job. Because if i do pvt. Job we can't continue coaching of this job.so please tell me about this.

23rd January 2013, 05:27 PM
appy30

Default Re: What's the scheduled exam date for Head constable exam? How may I get full details for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell about that when the exam date we receive because i am only depend of this job.can i know that why to let of this totally mater. I think its to already let for the physical.and then we are waiting for the exam date. I am only depends of it. I know that this is my last gov. Job and after i can search any pvt. Job. Because if i do pvt. Job we can't continue coaching of this job.so please tell me about this.
Here is some useful information..:
CRPF Syllabus 2013: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is Governed by CRPF Act 1949 with the objective to provide for the constitution and regulation of an Armed Central Reserve Police Force. CRPF conducts Written Exam & Interview for recruitment of Head Constable. To understand the Exam Syllabus candidates need of Sample Paper or Model Paper for good preparation. So here we are providing you some basic questions that will help you to understand the Exam Pattern. CRPF Exam is same as Bank written Exam. CRPF Exam consists questions of Hindi/English Language, General Intelligence, and Numerical Aptitude & Clerical Aptitude. Total 200 questions are asked in this exam. As its Exam Pattern is same as Bank Exam so you can make preparation from Bank/Clerical /PO Exam Book.

This image has all the important exam dates related to this..

APPY30
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?