26th April 2012, 07:10 PM
ASWATHYSURIYANARAYANAN

What't the examination date of NET and CSIR exam for chemistry? How may I get the model question papers for the same?

I need the date of net exam, csir exam for chemistry
and also i need the syllabus and model question papers for the same
please reply soon...

27th July 2023, 05:10 PM
JaiHind9670

Default Re: What't the examination date of NET and CSIR exam for chemistry? How may I get the model question papers for the same?

To find the most up-to-date examination dates for these exams, you should visit the official websites of the respective organizations conducting the exams.
Check the websites of the National Testing Agency (NTA) for NET and the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) for the CSIR exam.

As for obtaining model question papers, the official websites mentioned above might also have previous year's question papers available for download. These model question papers can give you a good idea about the exam pattern and help you prepare.
If the official websites do not provide them, you can consider looking for test preparation books or online study platforms that offer practice papers and mock tests for these exams.
Additionally you may contact coaching institutes that specialize in preparing students for NET and CSIR exams as they often provide model question papers and study materials.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?