8th June 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

When are the admission forms for ITI Delhi will be issued? I am a student of 12th standard with science stream

Hi
I m a student of 12standard withscience stream(biology). I want to know when the addmission form for iti Delhi will be issued &what are the relevant courses for me.

19th June 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the admission forms for ITI Delhi will be issued? I am a student of 12th standard with science stream

I AM COMPLETE COMPUTER HARDWARE AND NETWORKING ENGINEER FROM ITI PUSA 2011 BECAUSE JOB IS NOT FROM OUR TRADE PLEASE HELP ME FROM COMPUTER FIELD [email protected]
5th March 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the admission forms for ITI Delhi will be issued? I am a student of 12th standard with science stream

pls tell me ip university application form which date outcome an where for mca.pls give me a fast answer because m bca final year student.thankyou
15th February 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

My name is nitin.i.have done 12 pasa now i want to join.iti plese tell.me when will.start addmission in 2014 please help me 9716617184
8th May 2014, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

my name is tunjuja i want to know that students of humanities can take the admission in iti and i am egar to know about this plz inform as soon as possible
2nd May 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is dinesh i m 12th pass by nios i want to admission in malviya nager iti .kya mujhse admission mil sakta hai my marks is 47percent plz mujhse asacourse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?