12th January 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

When are the BBA admissions starting for year 2015? Information about entrance test for admission?

When are the BBA admissions starting for the upcoming year of 2015 and what are the desired procedures?
I would also like to know about the entrance tests for admission and when are they starting as soon as possible.
Thanks.

12th January 2015, 08:40 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: When are the BBA admissions starting for year 2015? Information about entrance test for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When are the BBA admissions starting for the upcoming year of 2015 and what are the desired procedures?
I would also like to know about the entrance tests for admission and when are they starting as soon as possible.
Thanks.
The admission notification for BBA 2015 is not released yet. Normally, the admission notification for BBA will is published during the month of April. It may differ from college to college. You can collect details on the number of seats, admission procedure, from the official website of the respective college. You can apply for the course either through online or through offline methods. Once, you filled the application form with all necessary details, you must submit it before the closing date.

Eligibility Criteria:

The student should have completed their 12th standard or equivalent exam in any faculty from a recognized board. The minimum marks required for this course is different for different colleges. Some reputed colleges conduct their own entrance exams as well as interview to select the eligible candidates for this course. However, here I suggest you to visit the respective college directly to get more details regarding BBA admission procedures.

BBA entrance exam pattern includes, English Language, General Knowledge, Numerical Abilities and Logical reasoning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?