17th January 2011, 07:52 PM
akhtar.mechju

When can a BME 3rd year student give PSU exam?

sir,
i am a student of BME 3rd yr how,when i can give different psu exam.

Please tell me

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for PSU exam while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  2. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  3. Question papers of PSU for E&I and ECE? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  4. Date of PSU exam? How to prepare for it? Which books to be referred?
  5. How to apply for PSU? Procedure for entrance exam in PSU's
  6. What is the syllabus for PSU exams? How to prepare for it? I am a 3rd year Mechanical and Automation student
  7. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of government sector exams for EC students? Details about PSU exam?
  9. What is the syllabus of 1-5th semester of ECE? I am 2nd year student of ECE
  10. Eligibility for PSU's while in B.Tech 3rd year electronics?
  11. How to prepare for PSU entrance exam? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student with mechanical
  12. How to prepare for PSU? Books to be referred? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  13. What is the full syllabus for GATE and PSU exam? I am a 3rd year student from Applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. How to prepare for Non Tech questions asked in PSU's? I am 3rd year engineering student
  16. Is it necessary to appear for GATE after passing B.Tech CSE? What is the syllabus of CAT and PSU exam
  17. Companies under PSU offering Short Term Vocation Training related to Automobile/Production to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India? -- [New]
  18. When will I be able to sit for PSU exam? How should i prepare for it?
23rd January 2011, 07:09 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When can a BME 3rd year student give PSU exam?

NO, you will be eligible only after your fourth yr or you may apply in 4th yr even.
5th May 2011, 04:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can a BME 3rd year student give PSU exam?

PSU exam is conducted by different companies to choose the best talent from the Engineering Graduates. The eligibility criteria vary according to the companies. Most of the companies allow only the final year students and the last two year pass outs to take the test. HAL, NTPC, BHEL, DRDO etc. are the listed companies and you can take the test in the next year. So study well the respective stream and secure 60-70% mark in the final exam to appear for the PSU exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?